sad news.... May 02, 2015 03:03AM
Pulling in heaven just got a bit better, because we lost my dad, Clyde Butson. He was the man who got me hooked on this sport, that I enjoy immensely . Dad was on the 1st directors board from WIS when the NTPA was formed. Pulled everything on the farm back in the 60's.He ran a 180 allis on the NTPA circuit and won Farmfest USA in Mankato, in the 5000 pound class. That was in '72. Then he pulled a 1949 wards tractor, in the antique pulls for about 10 years. Spent the last 15 years supporting my brothers, Jay, Perry, and myself as we continued our passion for pulling with our mini-rods. Clyde just turned 79 and been beating leukemia for 4 years. This is going to be different, pulling this year, for sure...

Re: sad news.... May 02, 2015 03:35AM
Stacy,

So sorry for your lost, my deepest sympathy goes out to your family during this hard time. I just want to think your for the amazing job you do annoucing the Badger State Circut and in my opinion one of the best in the country! Keep up the great work and look forward to hearing your voice this summer!

Re: sad news.... May 02, 2015 12:26PM
Stacy, Perry Jake and I want to offer our condolences to your family. It's truly a blessing to have such wonderful memories of your father.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: sad news.... May 02, 2015 11:04PM
Stacy, sorry to hear that news. I certainly believe there is tractor pulling in heaven! Look forward to seeing you again this summer keep up the good work!
Patrick Hack
The Hack Family

Re: sad news.... May 03, 2015 02:56AM
The pride he had for you boys just radiated out of him whenever he and I spoke.

Re: sad news.... May 03, 2015 01:05PM
Stacy, Sorry to hear about your Dad. Met you last winter in Kenton MI. at Hoppy's

R. I. P. Clyde Butson May 04, 2015 01:09AM
Rest In Peace Clyde and my condolences to Perry Stacy and Jay and Families. he was a true legend to the sport of tractor pulling was lucky to visit and learn of many great pulling related stories. Ed and I (Ted) meet him at Platteville Dairy Days a few year back and very happy to announce and give insight to the world of pulling. It is very hard to lose a family member and to all who pull we lost a great man after his many year career of pulling to announcing to being a fan in the stands and supporting his boys with their mini rods. heaven has gained another angel and will be watching over his boys to be safe and place well throughout their careers in pulling

Re: R. I. P. Clyde Butson May 04, 2015 09:58AM
Thanks to everyone for all of the kind thoughts and messages, Dad would be very proud to know that the pulling community thought so much of him, now....it is time to suck it up and GO!!

Re: R. I. P. Clyde Butson May 05, 2015 01:56AM
Sorry to hear was a very good man liked talking to him over the years

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,756, Posts: 229,910, Members: 3,335.
This forum: Topics: 37,092, Posts: 226,010.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM