Illegal outlaw turbo May 14, 2015 12:35AM
Been hearing a lot of rumors about the new compressor wheel Eddie Ingram is making for the Outlaw turbo. Even called Tom Kaufman and he didn't seem to concerned since they never check turbos anyways. Just wanted everyone to be aware of the situation!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2015 12:51PM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Illegal outlaw turbo May 14, 2015 02:04AM
been hearing the same thing on some missouri outlaw tractors....

Re: Illegal outlaw turbo May 14, 2015 01:47PM
i read some where there was four of these made. What would the r&d cost and just produce four it's all bs

Re: Illegal outlaw turbo May 14, 2015 05:36AM
Go ahead and put that wheel in.....You'll find out what happens then

Re: Illegal outlaw turbo May 14, 2015 07:09AM
Tell me what will happen?? I'll win a lot LOL

Re: Illegal outlaw turbo May 14, 2015 07:29AM
Hard to win when the vehicle is sitting on the trailer, dq'd with an illegal turbo wheel. Enough said?

Re: Illegal outlaw turbo May 14, 2015 09:01AM
looks like they need to be sent back to inspect them then seal them up like the ntpa did...if seal is broke its a d q...easy to police then

Re: Illegal outlaw turbo May 14, 2015 11:32AM
You guys are all spineless keyboard badasses. If you think there is an issue grow a pair pony up some cash and protest them if the techs don't want to check them then its on them.

Re: Illegal outlaw turbo May 14, 2015 12:00PM
Open up the turbo rule instead of the dang box turbo rule. Maybe it's not working like they thought. Every other association get along fine with out it.

Re: Illegal outlaw turbo May 14, 2015 11:00PM
Outlaws is just doing fine with the rules they have. Looks like another jealous puller that does not meet Outlaw rules and venting because he can't come play. Either meet Outlaw rules and save a ton of money or stay where you are at with other associations and buy the latest and greatest turbo ounce or twice a year.

Re: Illegal outlaw turbo May 15, 2015 02:10AM
Whats there to be jealous about? Under powered tractors and no pay?

Re: Illegal outlaw turbo May 15, 2015 03:28AM
What class is underpowered exactly? Outlaw tractors have won gordyville 85lp class the last 2 years. Outlaw 4.1 can compete with ppl 4.1 even with 13mm pumps and the box turbo.

Re: Illegal outlaw turbo May 15, 2015 02:21PM
News flash there is no part of the outlaws to be jealous about. You are part of an organization that you have no say in rules that are written to exclude more tractors than to promote good competition. And you cant be sure you will get paid even if you place.

Re: Illegal outlaw turbo May 15, 2015 12:17PM
Jealous of the fact that Outlaw pullers get paid better but have to spend less! Let's see better pulls, big screen, on TV. Keep drinking you PPL koolaid, you will wake up someday.

Re: Illegal outlaw turbo May 14, 2015 02:42PM
I do thoroughly enjoy how every comment in this thread that contained "kavan" was either edited out or deleted completely. But yet it's perfectly ok for "KED" to post a fake for sale add for outlaw turbo billet wheels....

Re: Illegal outlaw turbo May 14, 2015 03:06PM
It was parks tires now this. I still think all you guys should build a tractor together and then take turns driving it. One legal tractor per class. Problem solved. You could even name it the Obama mobile!

Re: Illegal outlaw turbo May 14, 2015 04:28PM
Who said the ad was fake? Winking

Re: Illegal outlaw turbo May 15, 2015 07:26AM
jdllp
I do thoroughly enjoy how every comment in this thread that contained "kavan" was either edited out or deleted completely

Yes, deleted them all and I edited the original post on the topic. The comments were posted by someone anonymously and they mentioned someone specifically by name (both Norm and Steve). The rules for this Forum have remained relatively unchanged since 1997 and you cannot speak disparagingly about someone without posting your own contact info. You can't come on here and hide behind your keyboard and bash people it's that simple. Maybe you can get away with that on other sites but we do our best to make sure that doesn't happen here.

As ALWAYS, if there is a comment that is inappropriate then don't reply to it and simply email me and let me know about it and I'll take care of it, that goes for "fake" ads as well.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Illegal outlaw turbo May 16, 2015 04:17AM
Red Dog first if you accusing us of cheating probably should be posting a name to go along with that ignorant post. It's part of the forum rules stated above your post
Secondly WCIP is not what it was because of people like you who had the attitde of I'll just let someone else handle it. Would want to take on any of the responsibilties yourself. I don't know know who you are and don't need to the shoe still fits as there were only a hand full of guys that actually would helped. And it just so happens that we pull with those same guys.
I guess I didn't think enforcing the rules of the class ment we were crybabies I though it meant that we pull with a professional orgination that put these rules in place for fair competition.
If you want to discuss this further go ahead and give me a call 402 990 2094

Re: Illegal outlaw turbo May 16, 2015 06:15AM
You know nobody said this problem was in the llp class.....super farms run the same charger and if you don't think that class has it's whiners then why did they get the larger charger too????

Re: Illegal outlaw turbo May 16, 2015 11:00AM
David we have never nor will we ever be caught cheating. Nice try though

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2015 11:20AM by bclark.

Re: Illegal outlaw turbo May 16, 2015 11:14AM
my input shaft is bigger than your input shaft

Re: Illegal outlaw turbo May 20, 2015 12:37AM
Well lets just clarify that statement a little as long as you can dump your fuel and water before anyone can check it you won't get caught cheating ! Similar to Gordyville 2 yrs ago. Not saying you would ever do something like that ( wink wink )

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009