tired of negativity May 20, 2015 03:19PM
i for one am tired of the negativity on here about fuel water turbos tires etc. pulling is about ready to start all over the country and my favorite class is the heavy dss i think its going to be a fun summer with the bone twister on the ntpa precommit list and seeing what he does against all the ntpa veterans and being able to watch the hard running diesels out of minnesota and iowa compete in my neck of the woods and with the outlaws looking like there dss class is going to be fun to watch it should be a great summer good luck to all and stay safe

Re: tired of negativity May 21, 2015 01:18AM
I agree, Seems like there are a few posters that just like to wright to be annoying. Dont think anything can be done about it tho. We are hooking for the FIRST time with the repowered 4430 in Roseburg Oregon this coming weekend, should be a few good tractors we can measure our shop time with. This will be interesting, NEW tractor, new promoter, new track and NEW sled. I am planning on wearing the HD Depends.

Re: tired of negativity May 21, 2015 09:09AM
x2. I have enjoyed coming to site to see what are the up coming pulls and to learn what other are trying. Have a fun safe summer. Tom Wood

Re: tired of negativity May 23, 2015 02:32PM
Gonzo 1066 where is the new sled you will be pulling coming from and who built it? I heard a Bumgart built sled may have gone up in you country.

Re: tired of negativity May 24, 2015 09:11AM
farmall puller
Gonzo 1066 where is the new sled you will be pulling coming from and who built it? I heard a Bumgart built sled may have gone up in you country.

Correct, Bumgart built the sled. It is located in Twin Falls Idaho owned by Live a Little productions. Should be traveling around the northwest.. We had to cancel our weekend trip to Oregon.. Life stuff sometimes happens.

Re: tired of negativity May 24, 2015 01:31PM
If you've never pull one built by them I believe you will really like it. I believe Brandon has built #14 & 15 this winter. Does a very good job with them and the workmanship is excellent. I believe you all will enjoy having one in your country.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,783, Posts: 229,968, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,048.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009