MO Garden tractor rules June 07, 2015 03:23AM
Hi there. Ive been around motorsports most of my life but want to get into pulling and felt garden tractor may be a good place to start. I live in franklin county Mo which is in the east central part of the state. Is there anyone on here from this area of the state who may know a link to a promoters website where i could find some rules and some dates for events? Thanks

Re: MO Garden tractor rules June 08, 2015 05:29AM
I think the only garden tractor pulling left in Franklin County is the 16 & under classes at the Washington & possibly Union fairs.

HRGTPA.com is a little west of you. It's the only one in the area that I've been able to find on the web.

Re: MO Garden tractor rules June 08, 2015 05:57AM
You might give this fellow a call He's pretty knowledgeable on the Garden Tractor , Groups, and rules. Kris at 6606191779.

Re: MO Garden tractor rules June 08, 2015 05:58AM
Does the Missouri Garden and Mini Rod Pullers Association still exist? MGMRA?

Re: MO Garden tractor rules June 08, 2015 09:32AM
I don't think so.
Found this one in the St Charles area:
[www.pantherpulling.com]
Montgomery Garden Tractor pullers have a schedule on Facebook but no rule book or list of classes.

Of course the ITPA runs the NQS style classes.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,785, Posts: 229,971, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,049.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009