LLSS classes at Shedden and Dungannon, Ont. Can. June 09, 2015 01:50AM
If anyone plans on attending the Shedden and Dungannon Pull from the States, The Shedden tractor pull committee has a letter from the Canada Border Services Agency, recognizes this event. The letter states or acknowleges that pulling vehicles, trailors and support equipment will be brought to Canada and returned after. Anyone wanting a copy of this see contact person on LLSS travel calendar or contact myself. The letter isn't necessary but it shows the customs agent this is a reconized event by the Canadian Customs. This letter doesn't replace having a passport or enhanced drivers liscence. Also a list of motels for both pulls is available upon request. Both of these pulls are top of the line, very well attended, organized and treat the pullers very well. Hope to see ya there. PS for the people who have been in contact with me from Ky and I will be seeing Thurs. evening I have your copy of the letter.

Re: LLSS classes at Shedden and Dungannon, Ont. Can. June 09, 2015 03:36AM
Ed

Could you forward me a copy of the letter and I will hand them out at our pull on Sunday? Onecabbaage@aol.com

I think there are 2 to 4 of our tractors trying to attend.

Thank you

John Voelpel

Re: LLSS classes at Shedden and Dungannon, Ont. Can. June 09, 2015 05:53AM
John, it should be in your e mail as of now. Let me know if not. Thanks.

Re: LLSS classes at Shedden and Dungannon, Ont. Can. June 10, 2015 05:26AM
Ed

Please send again. I checked my spam and it is not there.

Re: LLSS classes at Shedden and Dungannon, Ont. Can. June 11, 2015 01:08AM
Resent last night. Should be ok this time. Thanks for your help. Could U let me know how many are planning supporting the LLSS class and are they doing both Shedden and Dungannon? Thanks again for your help.

Re: LLSS classes at Shedden and Dungannon, Ont. Can. June 11, 2015 02:49AM
Looking forward to seeing some more of this class, Ed. I truly believe our club needs to go with this class someday soon. As you can see by the numbers in our current class, it has not helped us to stand pat. Time will tell I guess.

It is good to see interest from NY as well. I see potential for a nice overlap if we got on board.

Will it be just you and Wayne, or are there others coming from MI?

Re: LLSS classes at Shedden and Dungannon, Ont. Can. June 11, 2015 06:14AM
Shawn, I should have a better number after this weekend.
The 4 from NY will only do Shedden due to other commitment on Sat. So far 2 from KY, 4 from Mich. Trying to get a 4020 with a 466 diesel to attend (a good runner) could be a fix for your tractor!

Re: LLSS classes at Shedden and Dungannon, Ont. Can. June 11, 2015 07:34AM
What 2 from Ky are going up?

Re: LLSS classes at Shedden and Dungannon, Ont. Can. June 11, 2015 03:09PM
What weight are you running there Ed . I am not ready yet but I wish I was.

Re: LLSS classes at Shedden and Dungannon, Ont. Can. June 12, 2015 04:39AM
6250 Robert.

Re: LLSS classes at Shedden and Dungannon, Ont. Can. June 11, 2015 11:30PM
I completely understand anyone who has prior commitments, been there, that's not a problem.

It will be interesting to see the 4020 for comparison. Plan is to be at Shedden and visit you guys.

Re: LLSS classes at Shedden and Dungannon, Ont. Can. June 11, 2015 09:52AM
How many are coming to KY this weekend??

Re: LLSS classes at Shedden and Dungannon, Ont. Can. June 11, 2015 01:33AM
Hope it goes very well and is well attended. I'd love to be there, but I will be working events for Thumb both days. Wish Thumb would add LLSS.

Re: LLSS classes at Shedden and Dungannon, Ont. Can. June 11, 2015 05:33AM
CPR, their looking at boiler plated rules as we speak. It helps to have Wiskey throttle in the neighborhood and at least 3 people on the board in favor of the class.

Re: LLSS classes at Shedden and Dungannon, Ont. Can. June 11, 2015 01:11PM
Exactly... I found out this morning that Whiskey Throttle had a new home here. Love it.

Dungannon LLSS results? June 21, 2015 04:39AM
Anyone have the results for the LLSS class in Dungannon? I'm curious as to whether any Ontario based tractors competed, and if they did, how they measured up against the American tractors

Re: Dungannon LLSS results? June 21, 2015 12:30PM
David Chappell 1st place with Let It Ride from KY. Ed Shoobridge 2nd place Hot Shoo Binder Mich. Larry Wright 3rd plce American Beauty from Ky. Wayne Stein 4th place with War Horse from Mich. No entries from Ontario.

Re: Dungannon LLSS results? June 21, 2015 12:52PM
Next year Ed we will have some fun with ya it seems to be a rebuild year for all of us ontario guys. Gonna be a late start this year.

Re: Dungannon LLSS results? June 21, 2015 01:36PM
We would like to thank all competitors that made the trip for the LLSS in Shedden and Dungannon. Thanks to Empire State and SWOTPA for making our show in Shedden such a success. Thanks Ed for all your help and good luck with the rest of the season.
Brian Rieger
PS Frank Macho from ont. Placed 4th at Shedden

Re: Dungannon LLSS results? June 21, 2015 11:16PM
A big THANK YOU to the both the Shedden and the Dungannon promoter groups. These are two first class pulling events that run well and deliver a great show for the pullers and the spectators. We really appreciate all of your hard work and the great hospitality again this year. Also thanks to Ed Shoobridge for all of your leg work to get this travel calendar in place. Any LLSS teams that couldn't make it, need to lock in these dates for next year. Wayne Stine

Re: Dungannon LLSS results? June 23, 2015 01:23AM
Robert, Its still not too late. Langford NY is only about 40 miles from the Candian Border on 8/2. I got information Langford raised their purse for LLSS to $6000. Armada Mi is also close to the border 8/22 and 23 $6000 for both days. Hope to see ya there.

Re: Dungannon LLSS results? June 23, 2015 02:14AM
I keep hearing about that one. Its the day after a good one at Embro we have up here . If im ready I might see you there. What is the weight going to be there?

Re: Dungannon LLSS results? June 23, 2015 04:54AM
6250 I'm told and that's on the Travel Calendar. Also see Travel Calendar post about Langford they are paying out of state incentives $.

Re: Dungannon LLSS results? June 23, 2015 08:06AM
How many llss were in the class? Video?

Re: Dungannon LLSS results? June 23, 2015 09:30AM
Yes, the WNY Pro Pulling Series is paying all out of state tractors $200 travel money, even if it is a rain out.

This also includes the out of state tractors that normally join us during the season.

After pulling in this LLSS travel class at Shedden, all I can say is.....WOW that was fun. Almost as much fun as Gordyville.

Team Deutz USA will try and make more of the LLSS travel class this year!!!!!Grinning

Re: Dungannon LLSS results? June 23, 2015 01:52PM
Thanks. Hope to see ya again Deutzilla. As for Dunngannon numbers there was 4 of us. I seen a video of the class, I'm trying to get a copy because my tractor was balanced even though I was 2nd. If I get the video from Larry Wrights wife I'll share it. Thanks.

Re: Dungannon LLSS results? June 26, 2015 05:05AM
My hat is off the the committees of both the Shedden and Dungannon pulls in Canada this past weekend. We went to Sheddon, with a population of around 760 people, and there were over 7000 in attendance. There was no gate fee, no entry fee, they fed us before the pull, had a pork barbeque meal after the pull, live country music band and fireworks!! What a great time. In Dungannon on Saturday night there were around 8000 spectators. Again, no entry fees or gate fees. American Beauty and Let it Ride both came home with more money than we left with. Everyone involved is given our thanks for the hard work they did to make a great weekend for the pullers. Also, thanks to Ed Shoobridge and all his sponsors for their time to make this happen. We are looking forward to the Langford NY event.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,736, Posts: 229,871, Members: 3,333.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,986.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM