4 PM Sat Dansville Pull June 10, 2015 10:00PM
Weather is looking good for Sat as of now . Pull will start at 4 PM with hot street semis then 4 classes of Lucas Oil ESP classes SF, LT.SS , MOD, and HVYSS and to end the night Fire Works. Advance sale tickets 13 $ Gate 15$ kids under 7 free over 7,,, 3$ advance sale Gate 5$ Come and enjoy and support the Union Hose Fire Dept. Thanks Henry Everman

Re: 4 PM Sat Dansville Pull June 11, 2015 01:26PM
What are the chances of getting some directions to this event. Thinking about traveling in from a couple of hours away, not familiar with the area. I can get to town, just need to know where to go when i get there. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Re: 4 PM Sat Dansville Pull June 11, 2015 03:43PM
Dansville is right off i380

Re: 4 PM Sat Dansville Pull June 11, 2015 09:16PM
Take 390 to x-it 4 then take left rt. 36 to rt 63 N this main st.turn left just beyond school and McCarthy Tire turn left. on shay rd you will see the signs Thanks Henry E.

Re: 4 PM Sat Dansville Pull June 12, 2015 02:00AM
That sounds easy enough. Thank you Mr. Everman.

Re: 4 PM Sat Dansville Pull June 13, 2015 03:52PM
@#$%& that place got kicked out for no @#$%& reason never going back to that place

Re: 4 PM Sat Dansville Pull June 14, 2015 12:52PM
To pissed off fan, when your drunk yelling at kids that are 16 to 18 to come back you will kick there ass, you deserve to be kicked out. How about you try to stay sober and act like an adult and post your real name John.

On another note much better track this year and was a great pull. Alot of tractors was agreat event. Great job to the Evermans and crew!

Re: 4 PM Sat Dansville Pull June 15, 2015 01:52AM
Id have to say that was one of the best pulls I've ever seen at Dansville. Well run show, lots of equipment, a large crowd. Only hiccup was the problem with the sled which only lasted 20-30 min. Thanks to everyone involved.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,762, Posts: 229,923, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,094, Posts: 226,019.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM