Anyone rivet clutch disks? June 11, 2015 01:57PM
I need my clutch disk hubs switched does anyone know a good place to have them done? I live in Midwest Wisconsin about 30 miles east of the twin cities
Thanks

Re: Anyone rivet clutch disks? June 11, 2015 02:05PM
Karl at Atlas Tractor .... and you are close since he is in Blaine,Mn

Re: Anyone rivet clutch disks? June 11, 2015 02:30PM
Okay thanks Beer

Re: Anyone rivet clutch disks? June 12, 2015 06:00AM
I bought the hubs from Kennys Pulling parts they sent me the rivets with the hubs

Re: Anyone rivet clutch disks? June 11, 2015 02:38PM
You are close to Karl and he can sure do it. However if you have a shop press and a drill press just do it yourself. He should have whatever hub you need.

Re: Anyone rivet clutch disks? June 11, 2015 03:45PM
Have about 3 1inch spots tigged also

Re: Anyone rivet clutch disks? June 12, 2015 03:03AM
I used a local transmission shop that rebuilds clutches to do mine. They were not cheap but I didn't have to deal with shipping them at least.

Re: Anyone rivet clutch disks? June 12, 2015 04:08AM
never seen a clutch disc welded on,looking for trouble in MHO.

Re: Anyone rivet clutch disks? June 12, 2015 05:37AM
Drill the majority of the way through the rivet but not all the way use a punch and drive them out they come out very easy and new rivers can be bought at almost any implement dealer. Put the new rivets in with your correct hub and peen the back side of them with a good center punch and mini sledge and your good to go. Have done many this way never having a problem. Good luck

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,704, Posts: 229,806, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,953.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro