maybe the winner from last year schulte or a ppl tractor

Re: tomah predictions June 24, 2015 03:06AM
Probably a Michigan tractor. There are a few good ones from here. JW

Re: tomah predictions June 24, 2015 02:41PM
All the michigan boys will be there

Re: tomah predictions June 24, 2015 02:46PM
I like seeing them salenbien boys win

Re: tomah predictions June 24, 2015 04:09PM
Hopefully Tomah will drop supercheaterfarm in 2016 and bring in Limited Pro.
Will cut down whining 98% and they can replace pillow vendor with a Gyro stand!

Re: tomah predictions June 25, 2015 03:03AM
firday afternoo prostock
1.Warpath
2.Fulish Plussure
3.true grit
4.Full metal jaket
5.Tool Time

Re: tomah predictions June 25, 2015 05:47AM
Three Wisconsin NTPA Officials did their job of testing (water and fuel) as well as enforcing the rulebook throughout the 2014 Season in NTPA Region 3 and WTPA State for two of them to be shown the door earlier in the year by the direction of the WTPA Board crying to Daddy Dave. I see one still remains currently within the Wisconsin Group of NTPA Officials as I was at the Ellsworth Event and seen him teching and flagging, I am suprised he was retained? Can't understand why you would get rid of officials who give a damm and do their job for the benefit of the sport and the pullers who actually do follow the rules without cheating. As far as Larry growing a pair, he is limited on what he can do as Daddy Dave always overrules him on anything that puts NTPA in jeopardy of pullers and existence. In short, Larry has a NTPA Technical Services Position, but if things don't go right or decisions have to be made, it is Daddy Dave Schrier who is going to call all the shots.

Re: tomah predictions June 25, 2015 06:50AM
Brian you are wrong about what actually happened. The three officials in question were doing their jobs. However it was all about how they went about it. They were outright jerks to the pullers. They were on a witch hunt to try to prove certain pullers were cheating when week after week of teching proved they were not. They outright disobeyed instructions after they were told to shape up.

As what happens with any job if you don't do what the bosses ask after repeated warnings.....you get fired.

Re: tomah predictions June 25, 2015 07:35AM
Could it be someone here has lost before; everyone knos how it will turn out, the big suckers will always win,,, and since CIH sponsers the program and CIH supplys parts etc to the loser Daddy boys tractors, whos gonna win ? The Daddys boys ; get a real job

Re: tomah predictions June 26, 2015 12:47PM
Seems to me that you were wrong. Funny how your the one making the issue and not them... Maybe you should get a job like Carlton Robbie or Mr Campbell...

Re: tomah predictions June 25, 2015 10:27AM
Friday Afternoon Prostock:
1.Campbell's Soupline Express
2.Lempke's New Generation Plus
3.Carolton Cope's Warpath

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,765, Posts: 229,931, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM