Tomah LT UNL June 25, 2015 05:46AM
With session 1 being tonight I was wondering who was there...anyone going to drop down from mod to LT UNL, anyone else come out, or any new tractors? Anyone know? Looking forward to seeing the results.

Also looking like the LSS class will be awesome with Lynn and Pessig back, Hystrung there, Karlens new tractor, some state guys coming out, and all of the precommited pullers(some with new tractors).

Looking like a stronger mini class than hutch and Fwd should be good too. Only thing is not much or no smoke unless degenharts or any other diesels run the LSS class. Even with me being a smokers fan, I'm looking forward to seeing what happens tonight

Re: Tomah LT UNL July 02, 2015 03:05AM
sure looks like the light unlimited class is taking off! i only seen saturday session but what show

Re: Tomah LT UNL July 02, 2015 08:35AM
is a good class fun to watch

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,766, Posts: 229,932, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM