Rex Kuhn new LSS great finish at Tomah June 26, 2015 01:34AM
Great finish by Rex on his new Git-R=Done. Second in a real strong LLS class. Not sure how many time the tractor has been down the track, maybe 2 or 3 times. I think Jason Hootman did a lot of the work, just finished I heard. Should be a real good NTPA LSS class this year.

Re: Rex Kuhn new LSS great finish at Tomah June 26, 2015 02:27AM
Any pics of Rex's new ride?

Re: Rex Kuhn new LSS great finish at Tomah June 26, 2015 05:45AM
Yes it did get a new chassis and the sheet metal reworked by Jason Hootman.
Congratulations on a great finish Rex

Re: Rex Kuhn new LSS great finish at Tomah June 26, 2015 11:08AM
it would be nice to see him mix it up with them guys this year

Re: Rex Kuhn new LSS great finish at Tomah June 28, 2015 02:17AM
Looks like jason better stick to his blue tractors. He didn't help Rex at all with his points. Must b john deeres take a better driver to get them to go. Lol

Re: Rex Kuhn new LSS great finish at Tomah June 28, 2015 07:13AM
Maybe you should bring your scrap out and try you hand at it. Not as easy as it looks. They are all different and we all have trouble running something thats not yours

Re: Rex Kuhn new LSS great finish at Tomah June 28, 2015 11:45AM
Well said Kevin

Re: Rex Kuhn new LSS great finish at Tomah June 28, 2015 11:42AM
Have you ever even been on a tractor?? We dont even know for sure what happened..Let it go. Jaskn Hootman is a good driver and one hell of a chassis builder so get off the guys back.

Re: Rex Kuhn new LSS great finish at Tomah June 28, 2015 01:02PM
Well I agree u should let it go but since u asked I have driven several different tractor. I will have to say they were state level 4 have been points champions and 3 weren't. Two were super stocks, two pro stocks, one super farms and two light pros. So yeah I guess I can voice my opinion. And I do agree he is s good chassis builder.

Re: Rex Kuhn new LSS great finish at Tomah June 28, 2015 01:05PM
Jason seems to hold his own as a driver too...

Re: Rex Kuhn new LSS great finish at Tomah June 28, 2015 03:48PM
Jason did nothing wrong. Had a charger down that I should have found before I left so there wasn't anything he was going to do with it. I appreciate everything he has done for me .It was just one of those things that happen.I can assure you that I'd trust him anytime to drive again if I needed a driver.

Re: Rex Kuhn new LSS great finish at Tomah June 29, 2015 05:06AM
Someones gotta get the Chizek Train slowed down lol

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,748, Posts: 229,892, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,087, Posts: 225,995.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM