John Raymond June 26, 2015 02:30PM
Congradulation on tha Tomah win

Re: John Raymond June 26, 2015 04:54PM
Awesome win for an awesome tractor. Nice to see a green one win.

Re: John Raymond June 27, 2015 01:19AM
Is that John's second GN win. What has he done different over the winter. Sure looked great. I heard he got a new head for his tractor, does anyone know who built it?

Re: John Raymond June 27, 2015 07:14AM
Just to let you know Enrie Cooners builds some awesome stuff. If I had the money to build a diesel super stock it would be built by him. What's wrong on using new technology no the same stuff from the 70's. Everything he does is top of the line on any class he builds for. He loves the sport of pulling just as much as the fans. Ernie is a great guy.

Re: John Raymond June 27, 2015 01:40PM
I have yet to be impressed for what he has done for Boxlers other than taking a pile and I mean a pile of money.

Re: John Raymond June 27, 2015 03:23PM
It is John's second GN win this year. He had a GN win a couple of years ago but can't remember where or exactly when.

Keith Ford Photography
[www.facebook.com]
keithfordphotography.zenfolio.com

Re: John Raymond June 27, 2015 03:45PM
He won at hutch last yr also and he doesn't use conner for much

Re: John Raymond June 28, 2015 06:30AM
Congrats to John on a very strong performance this weekend at Tomah. Nice to see a Deere on the top end of the class for once,and it couldn't happen to nicer guy.

Best of luck on your season.

Re: John Raymond June 28, 2015 10:34AM
Congrats John, on your 1st, and 2nd at Tomah this year. Its been along time coming for you, and you deserve it. To and really nice guy, and a great competor, Congratulations!

Re: John Raymond June 28, 2015 10:48AM
speaking of hans boxler jr., does he still have the special? haven't seen anything from him in years

Re: John Raymond June 28, 2015 01:30PM
Still has it. Gettin finished up as we speak. Had to take a break to take care of other things.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,948, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,033.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009