Brian Korth and the tractors June 29, 2015 05:35AM
Is Brian part owner of the Light Supers. Does he do any of the motor work.I know he has cutting business
I know on the big super s Terry and Josh do the motor work

Re: Brian Korth and the tractors June 29, 2015 05:52AM
Pretty sure Mike is the check book, Terry and Josh turn the wrenches and Brian gets it from A to B.

Re: Brian Korth and the tractors June 29, 2015 06:43AM
Mike owns them, Terry builds and tunes them and Brian just drives them. I wonder where some of the other tractors in the class would be if they ran 2 and had the deep pockets?

Re: Brian Korth and the tractors June 29, 2015 07:08AM
who is the better tire cutter. brian korth or extreme tire???????

Re: Brian Korth and the tractors June 29, 2015 07:20AM
Brian's brother Mark is the one that cuts tires

Re: Brian Korth and the tractors July 01, 2015 01:40AM
Thanks for your help in the past Mark!

Re: Brian Korth and the tractors June 29, 2015 10:38AM
Hawthorns

Re: Brian Korth and the tractors June 29, 2015 12:04PM
Last I checked Mark Weise cut Hawthorns tires.

Re: Brian Korth and the tractors June 29, 2015 01:22PM
Last I checked they were at a tractor pull not on a movie set or in a news room, so they are not good at public speaking, what are the odds that you are??

Re: Brian Korth and the tractors June 30, 2015 12:47AM
For um no....First his last name is spelled Wise.2nd if we didn't know anything about tire cutting why would we be putting in a second machine with a guy already hired to run it.Wise and us are one and will continue to work as one.We will continue to make sure our customers get their stuff when promised and not months later.With two machines we can take care of touch ups on one and new cuts on the other.And with a building stocked with Alum wheels and tires of all sizes cut ready to go I do believe we are the only one that does that.And by next summer We(Hawthorns)and another will be unveiling something that will step up the tire world!Takes more than one guy to run a business like this.Thanks "getting real" for the plug!

Re: Brian Korth and the tractors June 29, 2015 12:36PM
Luv the interviews,,, geeshh look into the camera man !! We kno its all duh duh duh duh but holy chit -talk !!!!!! What a pile of cow##%%T that bunch has made,,

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009