Important read for pullers and fans of my photography July 08, 2015 11:22AM
Important read for pullers and fans of my photography Please take note that my 2015 photography season will be very limited due to health reasons I have a cancer mass on my right kidney .This is not the end of me or my photography just taking some time off. I hope to be back up and running full force by next season. Thank you for all the understanding and support !!!

Re: Important read for pullers and fans of my photography July 08, 2015 12:30PM
Luke & I are praying for you... Hang in there and we look forward to seeing many more years of pictures!!!

Re: Important read for pullers and fans of my photography July 09, 2015 12:52AM
Take care of your health. Kick that cancers ass. Come back to pulling when you are healthy. Love your work.

Re: Important read for pullers and fans of my photography July 09, 2015 11:48AM
I will and thank you !!

Re: Important read for pullers and fans of my photography July 10, 2015 02:11AM
Harold, best wishes to you on your treatment and recovery. As a survivor of a major health scare, I know what it's like. Stay strong and have faith.

Re: Important read for pullers and fans of my photography July 10, 2015 07:11AM
Harold I don't personally know you or you me, I do enjoy your photos. Being a 38 year two time cancer survivor and major trauma do to a semi wreck just know that you and your family are in my prayers. I will leave you with this FOR I CONSIDER THAT THE SUFFERINGS OF THIS PRESENT TIME ARE NOT WORTH COMPARING WITH THE GLORY THAT IS TO REVEALED TO US. ROMANS 8-18. God bless you. Jason Smith

Re: Important read for pullers and fans of my photography July 10, 2015 03:46PM
thank you everybody for the thoughts and kind words !!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,682, Posts: 229,784, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason