Wadena Pro National pull july 18 July 09, 2015 01:54AM
Who is going to show up with Super Stocks for this event???

Re: Wadena Pro National pull july 18 July 13, 2015 08:01AM
As its not a diesel only hook, you can guesstimate 3-4 diesel tractor and 1 alky.

Re: Wadena Pro National pull july 18 July 13, 2015 02:38PM
Diesels will out number the alkies 4 to 1? Should give them the upper hand!

Re: Wadena Pro National pull july 18 July 14, 2015 04:56AM
gpopper, are you going to have your new ride at Wadena?

Re: Wadena Pro National pull july 18 July 14, 2015 03:36PM
We are close to completion. However, building a house and shop is consuming all of my spare time. Pulling is on the back burner for this year.

Re: Wadena Pro National pull july 18 July 15, 2015 05:03AM
to bad i was hoping to see your new ride at elk river tomorrow night. id have to say keeping the wife happy with a roof over your head is probably a better priority.Grinning

Re: Wadena Pro National pull july 18 July 15, 2015 07:38AM
because if it was a diesel only you'd have so many more right!? lets remember there is a grand national diesel show in New Hampton IA the same night. If one, small cube, push rod alky tractor can scare away all these Diesel super tractors what is that really saying about their program! Kudos to the guys that are here to pull Original Heavy Superstock.
Tell ya what, if I win every heavy super hook in the region this year I'll sell the tractor and admit there is an unfair advantage! Pretty sure there is a "Guy" that isn't going to let that happen though.

Ken Witt

Re: Wadena Pro National pull july 18 July 15, 2015 07:59AM
Amen Ken! I'll come watch you guys battle it out in Wadena! Stinks to have to be watching.

Re: Wadena Pro National pull july 18 July 15, 2015 11:38AM
Well there is a orange tractor in the area that I will ALWAYS be rooting for!!!!!! You are also correct that a certian "Guy" will fight you tooth and nail for the region heavy title Ken!!!

Re: Wadena Pro National pull july 18 July 15, 2015 01:07PM
much more interesting having all breeds of tractors battling. Variety is always good. I hope some limited pro guys pull that class also. More the merrier I sayGrinning

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,723, Posts: 229,851, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,976.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro