dirty sled drivers July 19, 2015 01:24PM
What are dirty sled operators doing to help the favorites? You know there has to be a way if someone says they haven't wondered they would be full of xxxx! I just pulled in WI last night my class is 9500 466 Hot farm open rpm I have all good parts pro fab 1230horse 2000 tor 3 by 3 turbo. How and what do you do with a dirty club or driver for the sled/

Re: dirty sled drivers July 19, 2015 02:16PM
did you get beat, if a sled operator ever got caught it would ruin him, go home a work on your tractor and don't blame sled guy

Re: dirty sled drivers July 19, 2015 03:10PM
I think you better go home and find sum more power if you want to pull with these guys wi has sum of the strongest 466 hot farm tractors around

Re: dirty sled drivers July 19, 2015 03:41PM
How far back were u. Maybe air psi,weighting, tires, and dont drive into the @#$%& hole on the track.

Re: dirty sled drivers July 19, 2015 03:29PM
Lol, you're definitely several hundred short, better get to work instead of whining on here!

Re: dirty sled drivers July 19, 2015 04:42PM
he is really not that far off in hp numbers for 466 hot farm, once you take away the 100% bio fuel that was ran last year when most were around making 1300 or so with 100 % bio!

Re: dirty sled drivers July 19, 2015 04:09PM
frank binder
What are dirty sled operators doing to help the favorites? You know there has to be a way if someone says they haven't wondered they would be full of xxxx! I just pulled in WI last night my class is 9500 466 Hot farm open rpm I have all good parts pro fab 1230horse 2000 tor 3 by 3 turbo. How and what do you do with a dirty club or driver for the sled/

How friggen drunk are you to make a post like this one? If you think there is something dirty going on with the club, then join a different one!!

Re: dirty sled drivers July 19, 2015 11:45PM
What the hawk! No one thought this about the iron horxe

Re: dirty sled drivers July 20, 2015 12:19AM
Where was the pull?

Re: dirty sled drivers July 20, 2015 03:39AM
To Frank Binder

If this insinuation is towards the association and eliminator the Iron Horse Tractor particiaptes in 9500 lb class pulls in and the person who owns and operates the eliminator (yellow in color) in this group I can assure you he is one of the most legit individuals you will ever come across as an eliminator owner/operator. To make a post basically saying he inparted some sort of outside influence against 1 tractor is absolute BS. If you feel that strongly about it get a set of BALLS and address the Assoc Officers/Officials and the operator at the moment, that night. Otherwise your just stirring up SH8T! Whatever happened sounds like someone is butthuirt becuase they had a bad night at the track. Strap it up buttercup, bad days happen.

red712

*Just for the record, I am not affiliated with or a member of the group this seems to be pointed at. However I know most of the people in these classes and those who are officers. This is a stand up group of people.

Re: dirty sled drivers July 20, 2015 01:55PM
I think it is horrible if the sled operator is dirty!!! There should be a rule they must wash before showing up at a pull. Who wants to hand a couple $20 off to dirt hands. Lol.

Re: dirty sled drivers July 21, 2015 02:55AM
Before they had cabs, they all were very dirty!!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,768, Posts: 229,934, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM