Outlaw Pulling on NBC Sports July 21, 2015 11:01AM
I had heard the the Outlaw Tv series was to start on NBC sports on July 30th. I have just found out that this must not be the case because there is no Outlaw Pulling series even on the Tv listings or website of NBC Sports. I am not trying to raise a fuss or anything I just would like to know when the TV show starts and on what channel. Thanks!

Re: Outlaw Pulling on NBC Sports July 21, 2015 12:22PM
Glad you asked this Question. Outlaws will be on NBC Sports with a weekly program starting on Thursday, July 30th at 3:00 pm Eastern Time Zone. All the TV program contracts are sent to me in Eastern Time Zone and in our area it will be 2:00 Central Time. After seeing your question I looked on Direct TV (channel 220) which is High Definition NBC Sports as that is what I have. It has it listed as "title not available". We had the same problem with Velocity Channel last year as about 2 weeks before we were to start our weekly series it did not have us listed. I called Masters Entertainment and it was fixed in about 2 hours. I will be giving them a call tomorrow and hopefully they will have it fixed in short order. Thanks again for pointing that out. We have 26 weeks and were suppose to start the first week in July, but NBC Sports has the rights to the Tour De France and that is live coverage 8 hours a day all through July. So we were moved to the last week of July and will double up and have four 1 hour shows in December to make up for that. The first 6 shows will be from the Western Farm Show taped in Kansas City in February. The next 8 shows will be from Ravenna, NE pull in June. The last 4 classes (2 each track) on Friday night from Ravenna will not be shown as the lighting was not good enough. Dave Bennett goes down to Bristol, TN next week to do the voice overs on them. The next 12 shows will be from Rock Valley, IA which was filmed less than two weeks ago. The last 4 classes on Saturday night (2 on each track) also was not filmed for TV. That takes care of all 26 episodes and if Wisner, NE does not get rained out we have the option of 13 weeks the first quarter of 2016 for that event. That will make us on weekly for 39 weeks (3/4 of the year). I do have somewhere the classes on each episode, but that should be on the TV guide when they get it posted. Thanks, Doug

Re: Outlaw Pulling on NBC Sports July 21, 2015 01:43PM
What channel would that be for DISH network?

Re: Outlaw Pulling on NBC Sports July 22, 2015 12:24AM
NBCSN is 159 on Dish

Re: Outlaw Pulling on NBC Sports July 22, 2015 07:15AM
Mr. Roberts

You should be commended for coming on the message board and explaining what is happening. Do not see that out of the other major organizations. Thank you. Look forward to watching some of the Outlaw Pulls.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009