Condolences to the Schroeder Family and Cornhusker Deere 2 Pulling Team July 28, 2015 07:07AM
The Nebraska Bush Pullers would like to send our condolences to the Duane Schroeder Family and Cornhusker Deere 2 Pulling Team. Duane passed away this morning at home. Duane was a long time member and tractor puller, and will be missed by all. Funeral arrangements are pending and will be updated as received.

Re: Condolences to the Schroeder Family and Cornhusker Deere 2 Pulling Team July 28, 2015 07:38AM
On behalf of the MATTPA, I would like to extend our sympathies to Duane's family and the Cornhusker Deere Team.

I met Duane earlier this year at our Plymouth, NE pull. Truly a loss for the sport and those that knew him.

Chris Bouc
MATTPA President
president@mattpa.com
www.mattpa.com
www.facebook.com/gomattpa

Re: Condolences to the Schroeder Family and Cornhusker Deere 2 Pulling Team July 28, 2015 07:44AM
My condolences to the Schroeder Family. Duane was a great guy and was always there to help. The sport of pulling will miss him greatly.

Re: Condolences to the Schroeder Family and Cornhusker Deere 2 Pulling Team July 28, 2015 10:50AM
Yes,Duane was a great guy and will be missed..

Re: Condolences to the Schroeder Family and Cornhusker Deere 2 Pulling Team July 28, 2015 11:02AM
I have known Duane for many years, and he was a man that thought outside the box in finding new ways to make more horsepower, go faster down the track and just make the sport better in all ways. It was a honor to live 6 miles down the road from him. Our prayers are with the Duane Schroeder Family. TOP GUN Darin R Weers and family

Re: Condolences to the Schroeder Family and Cornhusker Deere 2 Pulling Team July 28, 2015 12:34PM
I first seen him pull in Lincoln at the state fair long before I started pulling and he was definitely an inspiration to me and many others he will be missed. God bless the family.

Re: Condolences to the Schroeder Family and Cornhusker Deere 2 Pulling Team July 28, 2015 01:04PM
Our deepest sympathy to the entire Schroeder family. Duane was one of those guys that you just always wanted to be around and try and learn something from. Not just about tractor pulling, but also as a person. Duane was a class act that would always lend a hand, and will be greatly missed by many.

Re: Condolences to the Schroeder Family and Cornhusker Deere 2 Pulling Team July 28, 2015 01:09PM
The Thermal Thunder Pulling team give our condolences to the family of Duane Schroeder. Duane was a long time good friend from the early days of the Nebraska Bush Pullers and mentor to our family as we started to build bigger and better pulling tractors. We learned a lot from Duane and he was an inspiration even when building the latest version of Thermal Thunder last year. Duane you will be greatly missed.

Re: Condolences to the Schroeder Family and Cornhusker Deere 2 Pulling Team July 28, 2015 02:19PM
The entire Outlaw tech team would like to send out our condolences to the Duane Schroeder family. He was a friend on and off the track. As we gained a angel in heaven let him be our guardian angel on the track to keep us safe.

Re: Condolences to the Schroeder Family and Cornhusker Deere 2 Pulling Team July 28, 2015 03:11PM
Funeral Services will be held at 10:30 AM Saturday, August 1, 2015 at St. Paul’s Evangelical Lutheran Church, 108 E Hwy 4, Plymouth, NE 68424 with Pastor Frederic Berger officiating. Interment will follow in the St. Paul’s Evangelical Lutheran Cemetery west of Plymouth. A family prayer service will be held at 10:00 AM Saturday at the church. Visitation will be held from 9 AM to 9 PM with family greeting friends from 6 to 8 PM Friday, July 31, 2015 at Harman-Wright Mortuary, 623 Elk St, Beatrice, NE 68310

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009