McLouth, Kansas Ppl Western Series Pull July 30, 2015 11:57AM
I would like to invite everyone out Saturday night. We have a nice lineup of classes and look forward to seeing everyone at McLouth. Also I have been contacted by a great supporter of the series and he has donated another $1000 for our 2.6" Diesel FWD truck class. Thanks Klint

Re: McLouth, Kansas Ppl Western Series Pull July 30, 2015 01:46PM
Klint that soundsAwesome looking forward to McLouth sounds like a great show!

Re: McLouth, Kansas Ppl Western Series Pull July 30, 2015 07:09PM
Any word on the Wayne, neb ppl show?

Re: McLouth, Kansas Ppl Western Series Pull July 30, 2015 08:34PM
What are you wondering about Wayne? It is tonight (31st) at 7pm and includes the Western Series 4.1 tractors and Pro Mod 4x4 trucks along with the Nebraska Bush Super Farm, LSS, MOD, USS, and 3000

[www.thewaynecountyfair.com]
www.nebraskabushpullers.com
www.propulling.com

I am sure McLouth will be a good show on Saturday night as well.

Re: McLouth, Kansas Ppl Western Series Pull July 31, 2015 12:00AM
I think its great that we are getting a little higher purse this weekend. I realize Doug and the the Outlaw groupies are really trying to steal the 2.6 class from PPL West at " all costs" I was told. But one night of high purses scheduled on top of one of our events at McLouth isn't quite enough for all of us to turn coat and leave the first group that ever gave us a chance to pull at a professional level. Good luck to everyone this weekend, no matter where they choose to compete.

Re: McLouth, Kansas Ppl Western Series Pull July 31, 2015 01:50AM
We would like to invite all pullers and fans to our pull Saturday night in McLouth. Pullers plan to get there early. We will be serving the puller meal from 4:30 to 5:30 under the VIP/Sponsor tent. The puller meeting will take place at 5:30 under the tent.

I would like to personally thank all the pullers who donated T-Shirts for our puller quilt. It will be raffled off Saturday night with all proceeds going to Friends of Hospice of Jefferson County.

We wish for everyone to have successful pulls this weekend.

Please call me with any questions,
Bill Petrie
913-683-9234

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009