Hillsboro Charity Tractor Pull Track August 03, 2015 08:58AM
With only 11 days to go, the track is really coming together. Until we get some rain we will continue to water the track everyday until the pull. Sorry for the low resolution video. Better ones to come!!

[www.facebook.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2015 09:03AM by donslama.

Re: Hillsboro Charity Tractor Pull Track August 05, 2015 01:48AM
Good luck with your pull this year Don, we will really miss being there, without question one of the best run pulls in the nation. Looking forward to being back there next year! Jolly green Giant team.

Re: Hillsboro Charity Tractor Pull Track August 05, 2015 03:25PM
I really wish another hotel was available closer this weekend! If Hilsboro Hotel gets completely sold out don't you think another hotel the same size would pay for itself eventually! Such a nice town and event just nowhere close (in town) to stay!

Re: Hillsboro Charity Tractor Pull Track August 05, 2015 07:14PM
Richland center union center readsburg center and readsburg 20 miles from hillsboro elroy has one two

Re: Hillsboro Charity Tractor Pull Track August 06, 2015 02:53AM
Here is a link for the hotels from the website. It will take you directly to our list of hotels from the website. Hope this helps and we look forward to seeing you at the pull!!!

[www.charitypull.com]

Re: Hillsboro Charity Tractor Pull Track August 06, 2015 07:36AM
hey don will dave hager;s sled bee there this year ?? this will be the best tractor pull this year in wis I;am sure see you there

Re: Hillsboro Charity Tractor Pull Track August 07, 2015 01:14AM
Don, on Friday night will there be enough time between LSS and HSSO to cool off, weight up and pull both classes? Thanks!

Pull order Friday at Hillsboro? August 12, 2015 12:08PM
LSS puller
Don, on Friday night will there be enough time between LSS and HSSO to cool off, weight up and pull both classes? Thanks!

Would this be the Diggin Hard tractor? Would love to see it make a couple passes at Hillsboro.

Looking forward to the show!!

Re: Hillsboro Charity Tractor Pull Track August 20, 2015 10:33AM
This was the best pull we have been to as vendor this year, and wish we had the chance as a puller to come too. Don and the staff just do a very good job taking care of everyone. We really enjoyed it even though it was pretty hot and humid. I'm proud to say this pull is in our home state of WI. Keep up the good work guys we will see you next year.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2015 10:34AM by No Limit MFG.

Re: Hillsboro Charity Tractor Pull Track August 12, 2015 12:29PM
Weekend weather ?

Re: Hillsboro Charity Tractor Pull Track August 17, 2015 03:33AM
Clear, hot

Re: Hillsboro Charity Tractor Pull Track August 18, 2015 12:14PM
What happend between Don and the puller that he was absolutly going bezerk on SAT night?

Re: Hillsboro Charity Tractor Pull Track August 18, 2015 01:13PM
if you want to know call me

Re: Hillsboro Charity Tractor Pull Track August 19, 2015 01:59AM
Missed the first few minutes of drivers meeting, wasn't aware of utv curfew, went and ate while driving a utv. Heard the promoter was upset, went to apologize out of respect for such a good cause, got a yelled at like a criminal for no reason. Very unprofessional. Come to find out it wasn't me that he had even heard about but that didn't stop the rage

Re: Hillsboro Charity Tractor Pull Track August 19, 2015 04:38PM
I call BS on getting "yelled at like a criminal." We all got a map, and I was the possibly the first, since I did it early Friday morning, to get confused on the course we are allowed to take. Don was very apologetic about the inconvenience of the route, even though the convenience of being able to take the UTV to town way outweighed my screw up. From what I know of through meeting Don, and the whole Slama Enterprise crew for that matter, there's no bulls#$%, involved...if you got yelled at like a "criminal", then you're quite possibly 1 of the reasons we had a designated route to follow. Quite of the day/month/life...." Don't be a D#$% and you won't be treated like one."

GOOD NIGHT!

Re: Hillsboro Charity Tractor Pull Track August 19, 2015 04:56PM
Mailed letter come in friday mail after i left had no idea ther was a rout for UTV's and very confused what was goin on before pull

Re: Hillsboro Charity Tractor Pull Track August 20, 2015 07:33AM
don and crew this was the very best tractor pull in the state of wis ever; the track was .great; you can always tell when the people behind the pull care ! every year it just gets better and better . every thing was done right.. thanks don and james!! hope to see your 10 year pull it will great I;am sure;; bob page

Re: Hillsboro Charity Tractor Pull Track August 20, 2015 02:34PM
That was a awesome pull! I look forward every year to going more than anyother pull. Well organized and every year the grounds get better and better. We are hopping to camp next year since its 4 sessions. A;ready looking foward to it.Thanks Don.

Re: Hillsboro Charity Tractor Pull Track August 21, 2015 11:09PM
I agree,best show of diesel trucks i have ever seen along with pro stocks and alchohol tractors, wow!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,956, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,039.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009