Bosch MW pump vs Model 100 August 09, 2015 08:19AM
Stock for stock which pump is better? i know the MW is a 10 mil pump but no clue as to supply compared to the rotary. What all is needed to swap? i have all the front accessories from a 466 truck engine but don't really want to pull the front cover. Can you just pull the side cover pull the gear, pump, hub, and put the MW stuff on?
Thanks for the Space!

Re: Bosch MW pump vs Model 100 August 09, 2015 09:24AM
You can change everything without changing the front cover. I myself would stick with the rotary. If your looking for a little more snort, swap a 11mm head into the ambac. Also if you switch to the MW you're going to need to swap injectors too, different opening pressures.

Re: Bosch MW pump vs Model 100 August 10, 2015 06:58AM
Was there a factory 11mm application? I don't want to stick a ton of money into either pump, because i'm putting an A pumped 3X3 466 in this tractor next season. Just looking for something to mess around with, I have the complete mw setup off the 466

Re: Bosch MW pump vs Model 100 August 10, 2015 09:03AM
Is the MW off a truck or a tractor? If it's got the truck governor, it's next to worthless on a tractor. I'd crank the fuel screw on the M100 and bump the timing a few degrees and call it good.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,948, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,033.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009