Ben clark August 10, 2015 11:24AM
I was at esp hook the other night great pass Ben I noticed a new crew member that spent a lot of time checking out the track then I noticed he moved sled a lot to the right who is this and wAs it just luck or does he know what he is doing it seem to work

Re: Ben clark August 11, 2015 05:49PM
Was it Jason?

Re: Ben clark August 12, 2015 12:11AM
It was Roy. Spent many years helping Boxlers.

Re: Ben clark August 12, 2015 02:25AM
Thanks tech man that explains y I thought I've seen him before well that team is having a great season so maybe he does know something about track reading

Re: Ben clark August 12, 2015 02:18PM
Thanks -Team Apparatus is having an exceptional year. 5 wins total with 3 in a row, 2 hooks left with ESP. We couldn't have done it with out the help of Roy Petigrew, Robbie Manko, Mark Hottman, Jason Hottman and Joe Eder.

BEN

Re: Ben clark August 15, 2015 04:11AM
I talked to Ben after a wild looking run last year at Langford. What a genuinely nice guy and a pleasure to talk to. Love his tractor and you can't help but cheer on the nice guys. Ben is definitely one of those guys and he has been having a great run. Keep it up Ben. I'd love to see you pull the championship. It's tough to decide who to cheer for when you and Mark run each other. Two of my favorites.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,744, Posts: 229,886, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,992.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM