Korth going for both PPL and Ntpa championship? August 10, 2015 01:19PM
I see he has the chance to win both championships! One tractor leads PPL and the other leads Ntpa. Anybody think they will send one tractor to Hamburg and one to bowling Green?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/10/2015 01:19PM by greendeamon.

Re: Korth going for both PPL and Ntpa championship? August 10, 2015 03:33PM
that will be interesting. who would drive at hamburg?

Re: Korth going for both PPL and Ntpa championship? August 10, 2015 04:13PM
Do you find it odd that light supers hook in the first & last sessions @ BG? Me neither. Should be time to make it to Hamburg & back.

Re: Korth going for both PPL and Ntpa championship? August 10, 2015 06:17PM
Nothing odd about it. Go back and look at previous schedules at bg, lss has been 1st and 5th session.

Re: Korth going for both PPL and Ntpa championship? August 11, 2015 02:17AM
They are going to take both tractors to both events. I would love to see points champions in PPL and NTPA!!!

Re: Korth going for both PPL and Ntpa championship? August 11, 2015 02:32AM
I think it will be hard to make both events with both tractors. Bowling green starts at 1:00 on Friday. I don't know what the order will be. Hamburg starts at 6:00. It will be interesting. Has anyone ever won championships in two different leagues in the same year?

Re: Korth going for both PPL and Ntpa championship? August 11, 2015 03:23AM
Wonder what the odds of light supers being 1st class @ BG & last @ Hamburg will be? Hmmmmm

Re: Korth going for both PPL and Ntpa championship? August 11, 2015 04:44AM
They run first at bowling green don't know about Hamburg...it is about a 5 hour drive from pull to pull. Friday is the only possible conflict. Saturday at Hamburg and Sunday at BG shouldn't be any problem.

Re: Korth going for both PPL and Ntpa championship? August 11, 2015 06:39AM
Look to see Terry B drive one of them In BG while the other tractor Korth will run in Hamburg

Thats what I have Learned

Re: Korth going for both PPL and Ntpa championship? August 11, 2015 07:02AM
Who could give a crap less. Go team cheese wizz,

Re: Korth going for both PPL and Ntpa championship? August 11, 2015 07:05AM
Boooooo. I thought it would be awesome to see them sweep the weekend with both tractors, driving back and forth. Probably wasnt feasible though.

Re: Korth going for both PPL and Ntpa championship? August 11, 2015 10:49AM
Chizek will blow a nut trying to be in both places to be in the winners circle I don't think korth can accept a trophy unless chizek is their to help him.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009