Paoli In August 22 7pm Please read comments August 13, 2015 01:07AM
Paoli In Saturday August 22 at 7pm Orange County Fairgrounds. As many of you know there has not been a pull at Paoli for several years. Thanks to the persistent work of Josh Tincher and a few others they have convinced the fair board to try once again to have a annual pull there. This is an excellent facilty and location is prime because it is a center location for most of our pulling group as well as a decent drive for Kentucky pullers from the south. With Celestine pull being the next day they might consider overnighting in some where like Jasper to save another trip. Let me stress this is a trial pull with the fair board as with all other events they are looking to at least make a little money to continue having pulls each year. I don't see a problem getting iron to this pull but maybe consider bringing a friend or family member to help fill the stands. It will be 100% payback this trial year and hopefully will give them the incentive to increase with the coming years. Classes are 12 NA, 12 8mph, 12 14mph, 11500 A pump open, 11500 P pump open, 8000 diesel pickups. Hillbilly sled. Hope to see everyone there. KLG

Re: Paoli In August 22 7pm Please read comments August 13, 2015 01:00PM
And what safety rules need to be abided by on all these juiced up Farm (so-called) Stock tractors?
And is there any insurance to cover and protect the promoter, pullers, workers and spectators? If so, what is the coverage and underwritten by what company?

Re: Paoli In August 22 7pm Please read comments August 13, 2015 01:31PM
Hey goose another positive attitude LOL

Re: Paoli In August 22 7pm Please read comments August 14, 2015 04:18AM
"rules and insurance" drop me an email graveskerry@yahoo.com. Be glad to provide you with all the information I possess to address your concerns. Thanks KLG

Re: Paoli In August 22 7pm Please read comments August 14, 2015 04:56AM
i would like to come to paoli but before I drive that far I need to know what brand of hot dogs they will be serving. and what brand of ketchup too. if its not Oscar meyer and Heinz I will probably stay home.....

Re: Paoli In August 22 7pm Please read comments August 14, 2015 12:11PM
Chris Linville, this is not a positive attitude asking very legitimate questions? I should not be concerned with protecting everyone's (including yours) assets? Yours and 1456ih are the negative attitudes with your responses.

However, with being humiliated, I will just bypass on Goose's offer (which I appreciated) and even attending the pull.

Re: Paoli In August 22 7pm Please read comments August 18, 2015 11:22AM
Bump

Re: Paoli In August 22 7pm Please read comments August 21, 2015 12:32AM
Bump

Re: Paoli In August 22 7pm Please read comments August 23, 2015 10:07AM
Thank you to everyone that came out last night. We had an excellent turn out. Hope we can do it again next year.

Re: Paoli In August 22 7pm Please read comments August 23, 2015 11:36PM
A HUGE thanks to the Paoli group for giving us the opportunity to pull at your fairgrounds. Hope to continue to have the pull in the future. Thanks to all the pullers for the commitment to keeping this sport alive and well in southern Indiana! KLG

Re: Paoli In August 22 7pm Please read comments August 24, 2015 06:59AM
Thanks Josh and crew great job

Re: Paoli In August 22 7pm Please read comments August 24, 2015 08:52AM
Did anybody get injured or killed?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,766, Posts: 229,932, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM