Great Lakes Hybids Shoot Out Tractor Pull: Ronald McDonald House Charity Toy Raffle August 13, 2015 01:27AM
We have added online ticket sales for our Ronald McDonald House Charity Toy raffle we do at the Great Lakes Hybrids Shoot Out tractor pull at Decatur, Illinois, September 1 and 2, 2015. This years toy is Rod Schottels Ole Black Magic. It is built by the worlds best toy builder Justin Stuckenschneider. Tickets are $10 each or 3 for $20. Our website is www.whatssmokin.net, they can be found under the "events" section, click on the "purchase tickets" link. We really appreciate everyone for supporting this great group. Look forward to seeing everyone at the pull. Thanks Klint

. August 14, 2015 02:52AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/15/2015 01:49AM by rustydib.

Re: Great Lakes Hybids Shoot Out Tractor Pull: Ronald McDonald House Charity Toy Raffle August 17, 2015 02:47PM
Here are a couple of pictures of the Ole Black Maigic that I built a couple of years ago. Once I get the model for the raffle done, I will post pictures of it. Just wanted to give you guys something to look at, so you know what you are buying raffle tickets for.

Thanks Justin Stuckenschneider

Re: Great Lakes Hybids Shoot Out Tractor Pull: Ronald McDonald House Charity Toy Raffle August 30, 2015 08:04AM
Here is the finished model of the Ol Black Magic that we will raffle off Wensday night at the Farm Progress Show in Decatuer IL. All the proceeds will go to the Ronald Mcdonald House Charity. Thanks to Klint and his crew at Whats Smokin Promotions, Kevin Dewitt of Dewitt Equipment. Sikeston, MO and the Ronald Mcdonald House for letting me be a part of this.

The winner of the raffle will have the choice to take the 1/16 scale model or a $1000 cash. Kevin Dewitt is putting up $1000 to the winner for the model if they do not want it and would rather have the CASH. Tickets will be for sale online until Monday night. They will also be for sale at the pull Tuesday and Wensday, until the raffle is drawn.

Thanks again and GOD BLESS!!

Justin Stuckenschneider

Here is a link to the online ticket sales.
[www.whatssmokin.net]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,736, Posts: 229,871, Members: 3,333.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,986.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM