iowa state fair August 15, 2015 03:24PM
do you have to be a outlaw member to pull at the iowa sate fair. if not what is the entry fee

Re: iowa state fair August 15, 2015 04:31PM
No you don't have to be an outlaw member you can pay a one time hook fee and pull there not sure how much it is though.

Re: iowa state fair August 21, 2015 02:58AM
This is why we get labeled is because of just a couple people?. I was there early truck was over scale and teched and staged during rain delay.

Re: iowa state fair August 15, 2015 08:04PM
I was told $120.

Re: iowa state fair August 16, 2015 08:46AM
[outlawpulling.com]

Re: iowa state fair August 16, 2015 09:22AM
Wouldn't it be nice to have an association at the fair that wouldn't have stupid rules that exclude some tractors from pulling in certain classes?

Re: iowa state fair August 16, 2015 09:33AM
And that Assoc. would be ? If there is one I haven't heard of it. Maybe someday Assoc. would get together but I doubt it.

Re: iowa state fair August 16, 2015 01:11PM
Outlaws exclude BB JDs and Cases from pulling in the 4.1 class.

Re: iowa state fair August 17, 2015 03:25AM
That's nice they must be red fans don't like it when the green ones beet them
they have a different turbo for the super farm and you can't bye one right now

Re: iowa state fair August 17, 2015 10:27PM
For those coming it is raining now, forcast is rain off and on with heavy rain between 3 and 8 pm tonight. The track won't be a problem but the infield parking will be a mess. Will update weather later today. Tommorow's weather is forcast to be perfect, highs in 70's and sunny.

Re: iowa state fair August 18, 2015 09:19AM
It's 4o'clock the rain finally quit. We have had around 2 in today in the Des Moines area. If the Pull is on bring your Rubber boots you're gonna need them, just sayin the infield will be a mess.

Re: iowa state fair August 18, 2015 01:47PM
Well it's 8;45pm and another deluge just hit the Fairgrounds water curb deep!

Re: iowa state fair August 19, 2015 05:17PM
Outlaw outlaw outlaw all going say is if you want diesel trucks don't dq theme after a rain delay....... When was not weighted in on time!!!

Re: iowa state fair August 20, 2015 12:49AM
There were only 4 hours between start time and the start of the diesel class. How many other diesel trucks were pitted in your area that made it across the scale on time??

Re: iowa state fair August 20, 2015 02:10AM
It was very unfortunate that the previous days rain(s) made the infield pit area only about 40% or less of what it usually is. It was an inconvenience for all Competitors and the Outlaw Organization to even have the event. Get over it. If you can't figure out when your class is pulling and get weighed in timely ??? maybe you should have stayed home.

Re: iowa state fair August 20, 2015 03:46AM
I would think with a rain delay, you would of had more than ample time to get weighed and staged.. I watched 4-5 other trucks come from the parking lot pits. They didn't have any problems getting weighed and staged..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2015 03:47AM by RYAN68.

Re: iowa state fair August 20, 2015 04:51AM
Well I guess didn't know that before class started had be weighed in sorry didn't under stand that. I'm sure every puller never had a problem with not starting had miss by 1 puller thanks

Re: iowa state fair August 20, 2015 03:46PM
When you start pulling with the big boys, you have to do things the big boy way.
All the 2.6 fellers is used to pulling 6th grade level,
When you get into the high school level, if you get to the pull an hour before the advertised starting time, you are about an hour late.

Re: iowa state fair August 21, 2015 03:36PM
What's the old saying, when you're early you're on time, when you're on time you're late, and when you're late you're left behind.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009