Questions About Sandwich NTPA pull Sept 12th August 15, 2015 03:50PM
Since Henry was a rainout and my kids continue to remind me that we have not been to a tractor pull yet this year (missed 2 during vacation), I am looking at Sandwich on Sept 12th as being the best option. I have never been there before and other than a couple local county fairs, we have not been to any other large pulls other than Henry so it is my only measuring stick, so I need some help with questions for those of you "in-the-know."

I see tickets are $20 each. Is this $20 for each session or will one ticket get you into both shows?

Does the single ticket price allow spectators in the pits as well (as with Henry)?

Am I assuming correctly the same 4 classes are running each session?

Is there good infield seating other than the covered grandstands (as with Henry)?

Thank you all for your time and consideration in providing information.

Re: Questions About Sandwich NTPA pull Sept 12th August 15, 2015 04:23PM
To answer your questions in order, No you have to buy tickets for both sessions. It depends on the pits. Normally they charge for pit enterance but last year they had stands in the infield and you just had to have infield seats to get into the pits. However last year they also didn't let people under the covered grandstands either. Finally yes it will be all classes scheduled both sessions. I hope this doesn't turn you off to this pull as it is a very good event. The tension is high with the points races ending there and it adds to the show. Hope this helps.

Keith Ford Photography
[www.facebook.com]
keithfordphotography.zenfolio.com

Re: Questions About Sandwich NTPA pull Sept 12th September 09, 2015 10:05AM
Keith, I purposely waited to call the fair office this week to ask about the pits and they are closed. We would prefer to have the infield seats simply due to not being under any cover due to noise. Since you have been there and are the only one I know of that may be able to speak intelligently about the situation, if we do not attend the 12:30 show, will there still be good seating available in the infield seating area of the 6:30 show? Any info you can recall or provide would be appreciated once again.

Thanks!

Re: Questions About Sandwich NTPA pull Sept 12th September 09, 2015 10:46AM
To answer your last question yes there will be plenty of infield seating for the 6:30 session hope to see you there should be a great show.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009