Anyone have more info on Great Lakes Hybrids Shootout in Decatur? August 18, 2015 12:51AM
I'm looking for the start time and for entry & pit fees for the pull in Decatur during the Farm Progress Show. Are they pulling all classes both days or are they split up? I went to whatssmokin's website and there was little detail about this pull. Any info is appreciated.

Thanks,

rustydib

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/18/2015 12:52AM by rustydib.

Re: Anyone have more info on Great Lakes Hybrids Shootout in Decatur? August 18, 2015 03:38AM
Hi Rusty,

The Shootout Tractor Pull is after the Farm Progress Show on Tuesday, September 1 and Wednesday, September 2. Check out the poster below. Do you have an email I could contact you at to send you information to reach out for further info from Great Lakes Hybrids? Please let me know.

Re: Anyone have more info on Great Lakes Hybrids Shootout in Decatur? August 18, 2015 03:41AM
List of lodging would be great also. Jason@dairywisconsin.com

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Re: Anyone have more info on Great Lakes Hybrids Shootout in Decatur? August 18, 2015 03:46AM
Olivia
Hi Rusty,

The Shootout Tractor Pull is after the Farm Progress Show on Tuesday, September 1 and Wednesday, September 2. Check out the poster below. Do you have an email I could contact you at to send you information to reach out for further info from Great Lakes Hybrids? Please let me know.

Olivia,

My email is dusty.ribble@gmail.com

Thanks,

Dusty

Re: Anyone have more info on Great Lakes Hybrids Shootout in Decatur? August 18, 2015 04:43AM
Start time, 6:30 p.m., $90.00 entry fee for non PPL members for the PPL classes., $40.00 for members, all 6 classes run each day. Drivers meeting each day at 5:00 p.m. need to be signed in before that, if at all possible. There are very few hotels available. They all get booked up by the show crowd very early. Springfield or Champaign motels might have rooms still available. There is a camp ground on site contact Jim Stalker 217-620-5431 he will get you a spot reserved. For all other questions you can contact me at 309-712-1406. Thanks Klint

Re: Anyone have more info on Great Lakes Hybrids Shootout in Decatur? August 18, 2015 04:51AM
Thanks Klint!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009