sniders blue mule August 20, 2015 08:16AM
Anyone know if they pull it or is it sitting in the weeds.thnks

Re: sniders blue mule August 20, 2015 04:06PM
It was sold to a man here in Pa. he pulls it from time to time. You would not recognize it anymore.

Re: sniders blue mule August 20, 2015 11:46PM
you talking about Chester's tractor from Tamaqua? If so that tractor stayed pretty close to home I think the guys last name is Dresbach

Re: sniders blue mule August 21, 2015 01:24AM

Re: sniders blue mule August 21, 2015 12:55PM
Another tractor with a looonnnnggggg pulling history.
Back in mid 70's, Eugene Bogart and nieighbor, Lloyd Clinton of St. Thomas, Ontario built this tractor, which pulled very successfully as the "Blue Mule".
I believe Chester Snider bought it from Bogart.
It is interesting to follow a tractor's long history.
There will be a little bit said about this tractor in a future "the PULLER" "Legends" story that needs a lot of research and time first.

Re: sniders blue mule August 16, 2016 07:34PM
I have a actual Souvenir Photo of Alfred Eugene Bogarts Blue Mule. From the late 70's. I will see if I can attach a picture. I am selling this photo and one called Binder Winder and Hurricane. They all were in Lucknow, Ontario Canada pulling. I bought these photos as a kid and saved them till now. I am 50 now and feel maybe I can sell them to someone who would have more attachment to these as I know Eugene has since passed and I am sure these other two gentlemen have as well from the other 2 photos.
[kitchener.craigslist.ca]

[www.kijiji.ca]

Re: sniders blue mule August 17, 2016 02:17PM
Kevin, did I take those photos, as they look very familiar? Any name(s) on the photo's back? What size photos are they?
We have a daughter that lives near you along with a brother and his family.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,687, Posts: 229,792, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,080, Posts: 225,955.

Our newest member Jason