BeeBee Town, IA Pull and underpass height August 24, 2015 01:42PM
Just a reminder to everyone about the Ne Bush Pullers pull in BeeBee Town, IA on Friday Aug. 28 @ 6:00 pm. I also don't remember the height of the underpass on the south edge of town. bclarck if you could post that on here I would appreciate it along with others. Hope too see everyone on Friday nite. Thanks Darin

Re: BeeBee Town, IA Pull and underpass height August 24, 2015 02:04PM
Darin the underpass height is 13'5" if you are coming on i680 from the west you will have to go under it. You can avoid it by going up to missouri valley and going north on hwy 30 to county road f58 then east to county road L34 (overton ave) then south to beebeetown. Or if you're brave and do like we do just drop your air suspension and go under the west side of the underpass, it's about 13'7"

Eric

Re: BeeBee Town, IA Pull and underpass height August 24, 2015 02:57PM
Thanks Eric, I'm a little too tall, just measured it again, last year I took the MO Valley route, worked fine. Leaving town don't matter. Thanks Darin

Re: BeeBee Town, IA Pull and underpass height August 24, 2015 03:30PM
Also just an fyi it is the same distance from the I-80/I-29 interchange in Council Bluffs to the Beebeetown exit wether you use 29 to go north and come in from the west or take 80 east around and come back to the beebeetown exit from the east. Thus avoiding going under the bridge.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/24/2015 03:30PM by bclark.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009