LLSS purses? August 28, 2015 02:32AM
With a previous post about LLSS in Indiana and Illinois, what is the average purse for LLSS?

I looked at Shoobridge's travel calendar and it the purses had a big gap so I assume that is because of the size of the events on the calendar.

I looked at BOB and KTPA and SCWTP and I couldn't find purses.

What would an organization that is looking to try to promote the class be looking at for purses?

Re: LLSS purses? August 30, 2015 12:08AM
The purse will be all over the board from $100 to $500 to win. Maybe more a a very large pull. If your building a tractor based on what money you will win, you better rethink building. $45,000 to build a LLSS and win $300 + or $200,000 + to build a Deisel SS and win $800 + . It's all in how much money you want to spend to scratch your itch. Build a tractor, go have fun and if you win that big purse, you can buy some new parts or buy so beer and have a party !!!! Good Luck Pulling

Re: LLSS purses? August 30, 2015 05:49AM
90%of bob hooks pay 600 to win an go down down to between 8th-10 place back an it gives on bigger pulls

Re: LLSS purses? August 30, 2015 07:32AM
Battle of Bluegrass pays $650 to win in all of the LLSS pulls unless there is added money, pays back 8 places
KTPA pays $700 to win in all the LLSS pulls sometimes money is added.

Re: LLSS purses? August 30, 2015 01:46PM
I think LLSS future was looking for a response for on the promoter side of things not the puller. Anyone else willing to share information pros/cons will LLSS in your area? Indiana needs this class!

Re: LLSS purses? August 31, 2015 01:32AM
Yes, 12v that is what I am asking.

With the information the other guys provided it sounds like a $1800 - $2000 if my math is correct.

Does anyone think that if the class is brought into the area(s) there will be more than 10 tractors consistently? How/where can a guy get a head count so that one of the groups in the area can get an idea of the support so that it can be considered?

Re: LLSS purses? August 31, 2015 08:31AM
Run a few brush pulls and offer the LLSS class (on a night when there is not something going on for them in the near area) see what happens there, do some talking to guys while they are there and see what builds off of that. Would be the cheapest way to find numbers and put on a great show. IMHO.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,778, Posts: 229,950, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009