Retreat, WI Tractor Pull October 2 & 3 August 29, 2015 08:20AM
Retreat is having there 9th annual tractor pull two nights this year Friday and Saturday here are the classes for both nights.
Free admission

Two Dirt Tracks.
Friday antiques and local farm. weigh-in 4:30 pull starts at 6:30pm.
Antique 3.5 mph pace, 10% RPM allowance. 4000,4500,5000,5500,6000,6500,7500
Improved antique 4 mph pace, 2600 RPM limit. 4500,5000,5500,6000. Super Antique 6000,6250.
Farm Non-turbo 414 cu in limit 9500. Local farm 9500,12500.
Street Trucks 1/2 ton, 1/4 ton, street Diesel *All classes subject to change.

Saturday weigh-in 11:00am, pull starts at 1:30pm.
Farm non-turbo 9000,9500, 414 cu in limit, 10000.
Farm turbo 11000,12000,13000,15000,unlimited 2wd and 4wd. Na open farm 5000,6000.
Open farm / to hot to farm 6250,6750,8500,9000,12500,14000.
Everything Else 6250 open, 4850 open, 5500 open, 5500 limited, 6250 open, 12000 altered farm.
466 hot farm, open diesel trucks, 9300/9500 super farm, 9500 pro farm, Super/pro, Semis

Hot Farm / Super Farm Shoot Out $500 Winner takes All

Any Questions Call Al Thompson 608-606-2372
Thank You to all our Sponsors

Re: Retreat, WI Tractor Pull October 2 & 3 August 29, 2015 11:31AM
Are Southwest Pullers (Guy's Group) going to be there? Love that group. If they're not going to be there I won't be there.

Re: Retreat, WI Tractor Pull October 2 & 3 August 29, 2015 03:23PM
It is still undecided if they are or not.

Re: Retreat, WI Tractor Pull October 2 & 3 August 30, 2015 12:50AM
What is the payout in the open classes??

Re: Retreat, WI Tractor Pull October 2 & 3 August 30, 2015 05:20AM
At least a 100 percent pay back

Re: Retreat, WI Tractor Pull October 2 & 3 September 20, 2015 09:13AM
Rules on 3/4 ton street class? in years past it was no added weight, but no limit either. Would a stock crew cab one ton be allowed? Are they pulling last (or close to it) like usual? I'd hate to miss it, but I'm not starting chores at 3 o'clock just to sit around watching antiques for 3 hours lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/20/2015 09:14AM by kurtvtx.

RePay Outs September 30, 2015 02:31PM
Jd4000
At least a 100 percent pay back

Here it is.

Re: Retreat, WI Tractor Pull October 2 & 3 September 21, 2015 03:19PM
The rules will be the same as in the past. They will most likely pull later.
We are also having a 2.5 and 2.6 diesel truck classes and a ss4x4 gas truck class. These classes will only be a BRUSH hook.

Re: Retreat, WI Tractor Pull October 2 & 3 September 21, 2015 05:18PM
What night will you have the 2.5 class and apron time?
For the street class it is a registered and titled truck with insurance can I peal the weights off and pull friday night?

Re: Retreat, WI Tractor Pull October 2 & 3 September 29, 2015 06:13AM
Diesel classes are Saturday night.

Re: Retreat, WI Tractor Pull October 2 & 3 September 29, 2015 06:29AM
What sort of dirt on the track,clay,slit,loam,sandy ???????????? Thanks,does it take power?Normally?Many in the Super Antiques? Rules on the Super ant.

Re: Retreat, WI Tractor Pull October 2 & 3 September 29, 2015 11:30PM
Can you tell me the Turbo size for the Hot Farm/Super Farm Shootout?

What are your rules for:
  • Hot Farm?
  • Super Farm?
  • Pro Farm?

Can pickups pull in 5500 Open/6250 Open?

Re: Retreat, WI Tractor Pull October 2 & 3 September 30, 2015 12:34AM
Rules For Super Ant- 5 mph 20" drawbar 18.4 - 38 limit any tire.
Tri-State rules apply for the Hot farm/Super farm.
Just tractors in the 5500/6250 open

Anyone Teching? September 30, 2015 12:55AM
Since you are paying $500 for 1st place and SOL for 2nd and below,Is anyone going to check the turbo size and if there are coolers on the tractors? Or are your running on honest paul rules? If it is honest paul rules, I will stay home. It is a long way to come to pull for 2nd place and no payback.

Re: Anyone Teching? October 01, 2015 02:29PM
It's as legal as it gets buddy

Re: Retreat, WI Tractor Pull October 2 & 3 September 30, 2015 03:11AM
What sleds?

Re: Retreat, WI Tractor Pull October 2 & 3 September 30, 2015 04:52AM
Friday night sleds; Midwest, The Vault
Sat night sleds; Game Over, The Vault

Re: Retreat, WI Tractor Pull October 2 & 3 September 30, 2015 02:10PM
I would not hook my worse enemy's tractor to either of those sleds.

Re: Retreat, WI Tractor Pull October 2 & 3 September 30, 2015 02:18PM
Arm chair sled operator I take it.Eye Rolling

Re: Retreat, WI Tractor Pull October 2 & 3 September 30, 2015 02:28PM
What's Wrong with the sleds? we seemed to have pretty good luck with them

Re: Retreat, WI Tractor Pull October 2 & 3 October 01, 2015 04:21PM
To the guy that is interested about the 9000 open we'll not have a speed limit you can run your turbo, but you will have to be under 3000 rpms.
We have also added a improved street gas truck class for Friday night, and a hot street diesel
line up for Friday night NOTE: this lineup is subject to change
track1 track2
6500 ant 4000 ant
6500 imp ant 4500 ant
6000 super ant 4500 imp
6500 super ant 5000 ant
9500 non turbo 5000 imp
1/2 street gas 5500 ant
3/4 street gas 5500 imp
improved street gas 6000 ant
Hot street diesel 6000 imp
6500 ant
6500 imp

Re: Retreat, WI Tractor Pull October 2 & 3 October 01, 2015 04:26PM
To the guy that is interested about the 9000 open we'll not have a speed limit you can run your turbo, but you will have to be under 3000 rpms.
We have also added a improved street gas truck class for Friday night, and a hot street diesel
line up for Friday night NOTE: this lineup is subject to change
track1
6500 ant
6500 imp ant
6000 super ant
6500 super ant
9500 non turbo
1/2 street gas
3/4 street gas
improved street gas
Hot street diesel

track2
4000 ant
4500 ant
4500 imp
5000 ant
5000 imp
5500 ant
5500 imp
6000 ant
6000 imp
6500 ant
6500 imp

Payback for antiques??? October 02, 2015 05:43AM
Does anyone know what hook fee is for antiques and is there payback? Thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2015 05:46AM by pullinprincess.

Re: Payback for antiques??? October 02, 2015 07:07AM
20$ hook fee 100% payback depends on how many show up

Re: Retreat, WI Tractor Pull October 2 & 3 September 30, 2015 01:05AM
Sponsorship from RPM Automotive will be added to diesel classes.

Re: Retreat, WI Tractor Pull October 2 & 3 September 30, 2015 01:15AM
dariendaribugphotography
How Much?
Are you adding this to the 100 % payback or is Rpm Sponsoring the whole class?

Re: Retreat, WI Tractor Pull October 2 & 3 September 30, 2015 04:23AM
Truck Puller
dariendaribugphotography
How Much?

RPM's sponsorship is being paid back to the diesel class.

Re: HOW MUCH September 30, 2015 10:31AM
dariendaribugphotography
Truck Puller
dariendaribugphotography
How Much?

RPM's sponsorship is being paid back to the diesel class.

Ok, I'll make it simple for you. How many $$$$$ are they adding to the class????? $100- $200 How much????

Re: HOW MUCH September 30, 2015 11:40AM
Good luck, went threw that last year on the Tractor side. Talked to Al and couldn't tell me a pay out for the open class, said I was coming from 3 hours away and would like to try and make some gas money. Even advertised as SCWTP.Said if I was the only one they would give me money to at least cover gas. Was the only in the class, wouldn't even put my class in the line up. Talked the line up guy into letting me hook. Went to collect the payout, and the gal threw $20 bucks at me and said she was tired of all the complaining, that I was in the wrong class. I was the only one in the class. And Al wouldn't say a word, just watched the pull. Pretty sore, not sure I would go if lived across the street. Out of all the classes, only one has posted payback. Hope it works out better for you than me.

Re: Like Button September 30, 2015 01:52PM
BM
Good luck, went threw that last year on the Tractor side. Talked to Al and couldn't tell me a pay out for the open class, said I was coming from 3 hours away and would like to try and make some gas money. Even advertised as SCWTP.Said if I was the only one they would give me money to at least cover gas. Was the only in the class, wouldn't even put my class in the line up. Talked the line up guy into letting me hook. Went to collect the payout, and the gal threw $20 bucks at me and said she was tired of all the complaining, that I was in the wrong class. I was the only one in the class. And Al wouldn't say a word, just watched the pull. Pretty sore, not sure I would go if lived across the street. Out of all the classes, only one has posted payback. Hope it works out better for you than me.

Wish Pulloff had a like button. Have heard the same thing about there last few pulls.

Re: Like Button September 30, 2015 02:00PM
Truck Puller
BM

Wish Pulloff had a like button. Have heard the same thing about there last few pulls.

Stock/Hot Street class sponsorship from RPM Automotive was a $150, and I don't appreciate the negative comments, this is my first year having a hand in the sponsorships.

Re: Like Button September 30, 2015 02:52PM
dariendaribugphotography
Truck Puller
BM

Stock/Hot Street class sponsorship from RPM Automotive was a $150, and I don't appreciate the negative comments, this is my first year having a hand in the

sponsorships.

When you post you are adding more money you should say how much. Who are you helping with sponsorships?

Re: Like Button October 01, 2015 02:30AM
Truck Puller
dariendaribugphotography
Truck Puller
BM

Stock/Hot Street class sponsorship from RPM Automotive was a $150, and I don't appreciate the negative comments, this is my first year having a hand in the

sponsorships.

When you post you are adding more money you should say how much. Who are you helping with sponsorships?

I'm not helping any specific person, as I am just a spectator usually and only know the giving end of this sponsorship.

Re Support the one's that support you. October 01, 2015 03:44AM
Maybe you should educate yourself about who you are giving money to. The pull use to FULLY support YOUR SWWP group. Now they have dropped all those classes. So if you are as BIG of SWWP supporter as you say you are, why are you giving money to a group that doesn't support you????? SWWP 2.5 class has one points hook left. Now you want those guys to go brush pull and risk breaking before their last hook. Retreat use to be a points hook. Maybe you should start thinking before you open your mouth. You have made a real name for yourself the last few weeks and your not helping SWWP or the people that are trying to get their classes into pulls.

Re: Re Support the one's that support you. October 01, 2015 04:43AM
There is now reason one person should have devote them self to one group

Re: Re Support the one's that support you. October 01, 2015 01:40PM
Truck Puller
Maybe you should educate yourself about who you are giving money to. The pull use to FULLY support YOUR SWWP group. Now they have dropped all those classes. So if you are as BIG of SWWP supporter as you say you are, why are you giving money to a group that doesn't support you????? SWWP 2.5 class has one points hook left. Now you want those guys to go brush pull and risk breaking before their last hook. Retreat use to be a points hook. Maybe you should start thinking before you open your mouth. You have made a real name for yourself the last few weeks and your not helping SWWP or the people that are trying to get their classes into pulls.

SWWI pullers isn't my group, and I'm not making anyone of them go anywhere to any pull.

Re: Re Support the one's that support you. October 01, 2015 02:42PM
Dear Sir, whoever you are, you are awesome!

Re: Re Support the one's that support you. October 01, 2015 02:47PM
Truck Puller

Dear Sir, whoever you are, you are awesome!!!!!

Re: Re Support the one's that support you. October 01, 2015 03:43PM
You Already Know Who It Is
Truck Puller

Dear Sir, whoever you are, you are awesome!!!!!

X2
X3
X4
X5

Re: Re Support the one's that support you. October 02, 2015 06:50AM
The classes at Retreat are very simular to the classes at Viola.

Viola did not pay groups to show up and had very good attendance.

Nobody whined about Violas rules or payout.

A lot of whining about rules and payout before Retreat.

Some one or group has an agenda here.

Ed.

Re PAYOUT October 02, 2015 08:49AM
atex57

Ed.

Viola had AWESOME payout. Retreat has only been advertising 100% payback in ALL CLASSES!!!!! Hmmmm

Re: Re PAYOUT October 02, 2015 05:36PM
As far as I know, the payout is 100% and any sponsorships go above that. Different classes have different sponsors and different amounts payed out down the class placings. Some sponsors come on at the last minute. Myself I usually throw $100 in the Hot Farm/Super Farm class. Others like Diesel trucks, and so on.

Ed.

Re: Re Support the one's that support you. October 02, 2015 06:21PM
atex57

Ed.

why thank you whoever you are. Common sense. After tonight everyone in HotStreet was paid more than enough to come and everyone that pulled was pleased. So I'm sorry that some feel they need to be salty. we dont pay you to come.

Re: Retreat, WI Tractor Pull October 2 & 3 September 30, 2015 02:31PM
A Big thank you to our sponsor's for the diesel truck class's
NOTE; We have added a 9000 open farm for Friday night

Re: Retreat, WI Tractor Pull October 2 & 3 September 30, 2015 02:49PM
jd4000
A Big thank you to our sponsor's for the diesel truck class's
NOTE; We have added a 9000 open farm for Friday night

What are the rules please. Tire size, cut tires, rpm limit,speed limit, turbo size??????

Re: Retreat, WI Tractor Pull October 2 & 3 September 30, 2015 03:00PM
Tire size 18.4-38 no cut tires, turbo 2.6,
speed limit 15 mph, 3000 rpm

Re: Retreat, WI Tractor Pull October 2 & 3 September 30, 2015 03:06PM
jd4000
Tire size 18.4-38 no cut tires, turbo 2.6,
speed limit 15 mph, 3000 rpm

Make it 3.0 turbo,no speed limit, open rpm you'll have another tractor.

Re: Retreat, WI Tractor Pull October 2 & 3 October 01, 2015 10:48AM
Are you talking about Dave butler sled not bad sled on dirt I heard from my puller friends valt sled pulled hard for antique guys in june pull Iseen videos of valt sled The track depending how its work up its horse power track and would lift front ends up the track not same as two years ago first year in 2011 when I pulled lefted my allis front higher than I waut it summer pulls

Re: Retreat, WI Tractor Pull October 2 & 3 October 01, 2015 01:30PM
In regards to the vault we had a brake value that was hung up. It has been fixed since then. We have done a couple of antique pulls later in the season with no problems

Re: Retreat, WI Tractor Pull October 2 & 3 October 02, 2015 06:24PM
Diesel 2.5 & 2.6 are supposed to be pulling between 5-7 tomorrow per Al. They may run a tractor class in between if people need to cool down or etc. Please be there early, and refrain from showing up last minute if at all possible. Also, sponsorships have been added into both these classes.

Turn out & results October 03, 2015 11:03PM
How did it go? Any results? Very many diesel trucks? Who was the Hot Farm/Super Farm Shoot Out winner?

Re: Turn out & results October 05, 2015 01:39AM
Thanks to the whole crew that helped,a very good time,lots of tractors,trucks and people,great burgers and Peggie's peanut butter cookies were fabulous !!!!!!!! Al did a lot of work and what he said was fact.Good deal.Thanks again.

Re: Turn out & results October 05, 2015 01:16PM
Great pull and large turnout on Friday night - thanks for all of the effort to put it on!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009