North/South 300 August 30, 2015 04:58AM
Would like to thank the Spiegelbergs, their crew, and all the pullers that put on a great day of pulling!! The track was as good as it could be despite the rain the night before. With all the different organizations there, the show ran great, even with some wild rides and breakage, only added to the show. I highly recommend this pull to anyone and is worth the drive to see some of the best tractors from across the country pulling together!

Re: North/South 300 August 30, 2015 09:29AM
Any results?

Re: North/South 300 August 30, 2015 02:22PM
Speaking of the track, when it was groomed after each pull, why wasn't the roller out there packing it down? Just curious.....

Re: North/South 300 August 31, 2015 11:25AM
The track at Weyauwega is pure clay and packing the track after every pull would have made it too hard for some of the classes.

Re: North/South 300 August 30, 2015 02:36PM
It was a great pull - both sessions. Only issue was you couldn't understand the announcer. Sounded like Charlie Brown's teacher. We had no idea who was leading during the WTPA portion of the show.

North/South 300 Pull Results August 31, 2015 01:21AM
These are the results for the North/South 300 LLSS. Both heats are listed as well as the finals.

**EDITED VERSION**
Results now show hometown and state.
Attachments:
open | download - llss pull.xlsx (11.6 KB)
open | download - llss pull 2.xlsx (11.6 KB)
open | download - llss pull finals.xlsx (11.5 KB)

North/South 300 Winners circle August 31, 2015 01:51AM
Here are your top 4 finishers.
In 1st we have Adam Spiegelberg and the Detonator with a Pull of 359.18' with a top speed of 27.4 mph.
In 2nd we have Steve Zenz and the Z-Ride with a pull of 346.63' with a top speed of 27.0 mph.
In 3rd we have Ethan Moore and the Kentucky Sledhunter with a pull of 346.16' with a top speed of 27.1 mph.
In 4th we have Brian Miller and the Case of Alcoholism with a pull of 345.22' with a top speed of 26.7 mph.

North/South 300 Champion August 31, 2015 01:54AM
Here is your 2nd annual North/South 300 champion, Adam Spiegelberg and the Detonator.

North/South 300 August 31, 2015 02:04AM
I would like to thank all those who attended this years 2nd annual North/South 300. It was great to have 29 of the toughest LLSS pullers from 5 different states. The fans really enjoyed the show and can not wait until next year. Once again thank you to everyone who made this pull happen and we hope to see even more next year.

Re: North/South 300 photos August 31, 2015 08:14AM
Here's a link to the photos from the prelims in the afternoon. I was completely on the wrong side for the evening session to get anything of quality for the finals, hence no night photos; I'll be on that side the next time.

North South 300 Photos

It is encouraging to see the number of tractors out and competing across the midwest in this class. Thanks to Scott for his work on making this Weyauwega event what it was and thanks to Ed Shoobridge for having the foresight to compile dates for events and be an encouraging factor in helping this class get in front of more fans.

I'll be in Decatur for the Great Lakes Hybrids Shootout tomorrow and Wednesday with the Prairie Brands Western Series/Ag Protect1 batch of competitors along with the LLSS class. Going to be an outstanding pull and I hope everyone that can attends.

Also wanted to share this photo:

It's a shot that I had hoped that would come together at this pull. The three tractors pictured have Jeff Medley's fingerprints all over them; looking at the fit and finish of the machines remind us of his attention to detail and the quality of his work. Even as we missed-and miss-him for his craftsmanship there are many of us that miss him infinitely more as a friend. Thanks to Ed Shoobridge, The Andersons, and Jamie Barger for getting these three together at the same time.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: North/South 300 Pull Results August 31, 2015 07:46AM
Thanks for the results, be cool to see hometown and state on here too? As we know tractors were from various states. Great job though!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,744, Posts: 229,886, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,992.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM