TEST AND TUNE May 05, 2009 02:43PM
Fantasy Truck Pullers is hosting a test and tune on Sunday May 17th at 11am in Cuba city Wisconsin. The sled will be the Terminator out of Sauk city. Everyone is welcome truck or tractors. Any questions e-mail or call Tina at 563-580-0176 or Rob at 563 -580- 1258 Hope to see ya there!

Re: TEST AND TUNE May 06, 2009 01:21AM
Where is it at in Cuba City? Hard to find? Thanks

Re: TEST AND TUNE May 06, 2009 01:30AM
As I recall Cuba City, WI is a very small community and the pull site should be very easy to find population is only about 2000. The pits are primarily a grassey area on a hillside. However, there are some level pit locations on a gravled area near some busineses, but are limited in number.

Good Luck!

Diesel Performance Specialties

Re: TEST AND TUNE Cuba city Wisconsin May 06, 2009 03:06PM
The track is on the east side of the main drag, By the water tower with food and drink most always avalible. If you need help call ma at 563-580-1258 Thanks Rob.

Re: TEST AND TUNE Cuba city Wisconsin May 07, 2009 12:18PM
Are you letting stock trucks pull as well?Confused

Re: TEST AND TUNE Cuba city Wisconsin May 07, 2009 02:20PM
Yes, But we do like to see driveshaft loops if possible.

Re: TEST AND TUNE Cuba city Wisconsin May 08, 2009 01:23AM
Will there be any "purple pistion eaters" there???

Re: TEST AND TUNE Cuba city Wisconsin May 09, 2009 03:44AM
Any one needing Cen-pe-co, let me know. I can put some on the truck when I come down. Oil has gone down over $2.50 per gal since last year and I give 10% off for any thing I can bring down.

608-963-7293
Brad

Uncle Brad May 12, 2009 02:40PM
Bradley, You ready to do some testing and tuning? You behave in the offseason? Any changes on the sled this year? See ya This weekend.

Re: Uncle Brad May 15, 2009 12:44AM
Well I'm not in jail...so I quess so.

I did make some changes to the old rusty bucket of bolts. hope they work!

We have a party on Sat night. So If I get out of bed on Sunday, we'll see you in Brogly country.

Re: Uncle Brad May 15, 2009 01:35AM
Oh boy your gonna be there?

Re: Uncle Brad May 15, 2009 01:52AM
Mark,
The blackjack with 2 stacks isn't done yet, but Dad says if you would pull us down the track with the Deutz he would bring it. We figured you could hook to the front of Blackjack and then Blackjack could hook to the bucket of bolts, it would be different but we think it could work. Let me know if you are going to be there, and I will give Dad a call.

Re: Uncle Brad May 15, 2009 03:50AM
Yupers Mark, i's goona be there. I guess should see if it starts? Are you going to old mans party Sat night?

I think is we take one of stacks off the orange and tape it to the pea green....it will work. It'll go super fast!

Re: Uncle Brad May 15, 2009 03:52AM
Sweet I will let Dad know right away. Can't make the party, camping in Baraboo with Cub Scouts this weekend, hopefully run down to Cuba on Sunday, if not see you next weekend in Sauk.

Re: Uncle Brad May 15, 2009 05:06AM
Thats what I was talking about.You at the party!!!I figured you'd be at Richland Center.I think you should hook the pea green thing and the pumpkin with two stems to the bucket of whatever that thing is then we'd really be impressive.You know what motor you got in that thing!!!And yes you will have the honor of seeing me tomarrow night!

Re: TEST AND TUNE Cuba city Wisconsin May 10, 2009 10:29AM
Is it ok if I bring the mod 4x4 down for a few runs?Grinning

Re: TEST AND TUNE Cuba city Wisconsin May 10, 2009 03:42PM
That is a big 10-4. Everyone is welcome. Thanks Rob.

Re: TEST AND TUNE Cuba city Wisconsin May 12, 2009 12:07AM
Are we gonna see any new rides this year?

Re: TEST AND TUNE Cuba city Wisconsin May 12, 2009 02:35PM
There is some new rigs being built, Hope to see them out first part of the season. What is everyone else hearing around the country? Expecting good numbers or think it will be smaller turnouts?

Re: TEST AND TUNE May 13, 2009 02:03PM
are stock trucks going to be able to pull? thanks what time will they pull

Re: TEST AND TUNE May 14, 2009 02:55PM
Stock trucks can hook. Most everyone pulls more than once so show up early. We try to run in classes. If possible drieshaft loops would be great. As of this year loops are required to hook at one of our events. Yes, even in stock class! NO EXCEPTIONS. Any questions call me at 563-580-1258 Rob..

Re: TEST AND TUNE May 18, 2009 04:12AM
Rob
How did the test and tune go?? Did you get a lot of vehicles??
Was Brad nice or did he drop the hammer at a 100 feet????

Was hoping to make it down, but wife had a honey do list.. Thought I should do them now..

Hope to see you in Cuba in a month..

THE FAT FLAGMAN!!!

Re: TEST AND TUNE May 19, 2009 02:29PM
Mr. Flag Man, I think the official count was 58 hooks. There was a good turnout with a little bit of everything. Bradley is always nice and never complains. He just knows we don't listen anyway. I treat him like my wife,just keep smiling and agreeing like i care. You should know better than to do that whole honey do list in one day. Now you will have another one. Just a big thanks to all who came and supported the test and tune and thanks to Brad and Steve and Tammy Brogley and the rest of the help for doing all the work and donating there time. Thanks Alot Rob....

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,680, Posts: 229,782, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason