SKPPARTS Diesel Day May 05, 2009 02:46PM
SKPPARTS Diesel Day May 30 ,2009

Location == Temple Hill Lions Club Fairgrounds ,,, Temple Hill,KY
(just outside of Glasgow, Ky)

Dunbar Dyno will be on hand and ready for action at 8:00 Am
All diesel trucks will be entered in the Dyno Competition
Prize = $100 + $250 SouthBend Gift certificate + T-shirt + SB Koozie and more goodies

Cornhole Tournament Starts at 10:00am
entry fee is $10 per team
100% pay back

1st = 50% + T-shirt & SB Koozie
2nd = 30% + SB Koozie
3rd = 20% + SB Koozie

Pull Starts at 6:30 pm
classes $20 Hook Fee
payout
1 - 8500 lb 2.6 Turbo Diesel Trucks = $500,300,200,100
2 - 6000 lb Light Limited Super Stock Tractor =$400,300,200,100
3 - 8500 lb 2.8 Turbo Diesel Trucks =$500,300,200,100
4 - 8500 lb ProFarm Tractor =$400,300,200,100
5 - Open Turbo Diesel Trucks =$600,300,200,100

***each 1st place truck will also recieve a $250 gift Certificate from SouthBend Clutch ****

All times are CST

Drop me a line if you have any questions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wade Jackson 1-270-590-0020

Re: SKPPARTS Diesel Day May 14, 2009 06:10PM
$5500 in prize money...not to bad. Is this guaranteed money? I am still waiting on money from some event promoters. I just want to know if travel 600 miles, I am going to a good event.

By the way, what rules are you going to run? I see no where that rules are listed? For any class!

Re: SKPPARTS Diesel Day May 15, 2009 10:24AM
The money is GUARANTEED and you will be paid that night ... For the 2 Tractor classes i will be using the ORVTPA Rules for these 2 classes.
For the 3 Diesel Trucks Classes i will be using 2 diferent sets of rules . Just holler if you have any certain questions , be glad to work with ya ..

Thanks
Wade Jackson
SKPPARTS

Re: SKPPARTS Diesel Day May 15, 2009 04:27PM
DIESEL TRUCK RULES

TOP 4 Trucks in EACH class will be Teched , Any compeitor not complying to the rules will be disqualified and the 5th place finisher will become 4th place ....
JUDGES WILL MAKE FINAL DECISIONS

2.6 & 2.8 RULES

1. Trucks may be hauled to the pull
2. All trucks entering any class other than Open shall utilize a single turbocharger.
3.. 2.6 inch trucks are not allowed to downsize the compressor housing with bushings or slugs, turbo to be checked with a 2.65 inch plug. 2.8 inch trucks may use slugs or bushings to downsize the compressor housing ahead of the wheel but, must meet the 2.8 inch I.D. in front of the wheel along the bore. Will be checked with a 2.85 inch plug . A stock MWE groove is allowed. No MWE groove will be allowed that is greater than ¼ inch. All provisions for air entering other than the bore or MWE groove is prohibited.
4. All computer chips and boxes are permitted.
5. No Nitrous, Propane or CNG
6. Water/Methanol Injection is allowed.
7. There will be underhood inspections
8. Rear suspension may be blocked. .NO WELDED REAR SUSPENSION.
9. Air bags permitted, must have only one airline running to them and line must be capped off, No air tanks, compressors or in cab controls.
10. Front hanging weights are not to exceed 70 inches forward of the center of the front axle. This will be measured from the center of the front wheel. .
11. No weights in the cab of the truck.
12. Factory or commercially distributed aftermarket hitch. Must be horizontal to the ground and stationary in all directions. Height of hook point shall not exceed 26 inches from ground. Minimum 3 ½ diameter for sled hook (NO UNDERBED PULLING HITCHES).
13. Hook point must be past the rear of bed.
14. NO hitches with a chains holding to a gooseneck ball or other device in truck bed.
15. NO weight transfer hitches.
16. No chains, studs or spikes, ect.
17. DOT Street legal tires only.
18. Engine must have came stock from the factory in a 1-ton or less pick-up truck. Engine does not have to match body(i.e. Cummins engine in a Chevy or Ford)
19. Drivetrain must be OEM from 1-ton or less pick-up(No Drop Boxes or Reversers)
20. Rear axle bolts must be covered by center cap or shield.
21. Drivers must wear seatbelt & helmets are recommended.
22. IT IS STRONGLY ADVISED THAT ALL TRUCKS HAVE SAFETY EQUIPMENT (FUEL SHUT OFFS, KILL SWITCHES, SCATTER BLANKETS FIRE EXTIGUSHER, DRIVELINE LOOPS, CROSS BOLTS IN PIPE, ECT.)

OPEN DIESEL TRUCKS ---- TRUE 3.0 and OPEN TRUCK RULES

1. Engine must have came stock from the factory in a 1-ton or less pick-up truck. Engine does not have to match body(i.e. Cummins engine in a Chevy or Ford)
2. Height of hook point shall not exceed 26 inches from ground. Minimum 3 ½ diameter for sled hook.
3. Front hanging weights are not to exceed 60 inches forward of the center of the front axle.
4. And all other safety rules apply. KILL SWITCH MANDITORY
5. Cut Tires Allowed
6. No NOS , Propane , or CNG
7. Drive train will consist of the following: Any front axle, any transfer case, any rear axle. planetaries permitted.
8. Axle shields are required. Shield to be .060" thickness steel or aluminum. Shield not to be mounted to axle ends or hub bolts. A hole may be cut in one to allow locking in of hubs.
9. S.F.I Bell housing Blankets and/or S.F.I Blow proof Bell housings required
10. All U-joints must be shielded 360 degrees with 3/8" thick aluminum or 5/16" thick steel. Shield will be 6 inches long minimum and centered on U-joint. Inside diameter of shield will no more than 2 inches larger than U-joint.
11. All intermediate shafts between the transmission and transfer case will be totally enclosed in 3/8" aluminum or 5/16" steel, ¼ of shaft may be visible.
12. Solid rear suspension is permitted.
13. Fire Extinguishers, helmets, and seatbelts required.
14. Rigid suspension allowed.
15. Drop boxes, reversers allowed.
16. Drive shaft loops MANDATORY
17. Air shut-off’s required at the rear of the truck to be operated by the sled, and also a control inside the driver’s compartment.

HOPE THIS HELPS YOU GUYS OUT , If You Need a question answered that isn't by a rule just Holler at me

Wade Jackson
270-590-0020

www.skpparts.com

email - wade@skpparts.com
Thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2009 12:03PM by SKPPARTS.

Re: SKPPARTS Diesel Day May 16, 2009 03:03AM
You southern people need to get your @#$%& together, Kottpa allows water in street, figured you would to. And you seriously need to separate the rules between 2.6 and 2.8 The way they read above states that no water is allowed on 2.8 trucks. You are crazy!

WATER IS ALLOWED May 16, 2009 12:03PM
SORRY ABOUT THAT I MISSED THAT RULE ,

WATER IS ALLOWED

CONCESSIONS FOR RELAY FOR LIFE May 19, 2009 04:01PM
All Money Made at the Upper Concessions ,which will be ran by the Poplar Springs Baptist Church Relay For Life Team , Will Be going to Relay For Life . This is a Great cause , everyone of us has lost a loved oned or friend of the family by this fatal disease . Hope to see you guys there .
Thanks to everyone in advance ...

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,776, Posts: 229,946, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,032.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009