Lil Green Giant and Malfunction Junction on TV May 06, 2009 01:26PM
TV Commercial Featuring Lil Green Giant and Malfunction Junction

TV commercial is going to start playing May 18th on Madison and La Crosse TV stations. Hybrid Redneck is a name we thought of to help promote Richland Center, WI and all the events we have here. What civilized people do for fun!
Before you ask Hawthorn, about royalties the answer is no. The only reason they chose the Deutz is they thought it would fit the Redneck theme and we put Alan/Barry's tractor in there so people knew we aren't all crazy. LOL Good luck to everyone this year, I hope Blackjack with 2 stacks goes down the track and only 79 days till the Churning Dirt Nationals in Richland Center, WI.

Hybrid Redneck
Churning Dirt Nationals Truck and Tractor Pull

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2009 01:42PM by Jason Schultz.

Re: Lil Green Giant and Malfunction Junction on TV May 07, 2009 01:42AM
I thought we were the normal ones! Iv'e been around those guys and they fit redneck to a tee!!Who else has a sound system in there trailer bigger then most concerts?About the royalties? If my lawyer calls you I didn't say nothing!He's a big fan of Pulloff and reads it daily!Good luck with the pull.Should be a great turn out like always.

Re: Lil Green Giant and Malfunction Junction on TV May 07, 2009 02:15AM
We are just trying to keep up with Green County Fall Nationals Super Duper Extreme are you kidding me this is awesome nationals.

I hope you don't drink too much at Monroe on Thursday night the 23rd, would really like to see the Lil Green Giant back on Saturday night again and more of the Badger boys, purse is $2000 this year for LLSS class one hook sanctioned by ECI and I have the payouts listed on Churning Dirt

LLSS Pay Back 10 Places $400 $325 $250 $225 $200 $150 $125 $115 $110 $100

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,681, Posts: 229,783, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason