4.1 lim pro September 14, 2015 11:29AM
Just got done looking at unionville and Bedford 4.1 results and it looks as if outlaws did the right think by kicking out bbjds
Two wins in a row. Kinda gettin out of hand!!!

Re: 4.1 lim pro September 14, 2015 01:59PM
Did you also notice that a red tractor won the silver series and another red tractor won the western series

Re: 4.1 lim pro September 14, 2015 02:30PM
$ame $hit different day. outlaw motto " if ya cant beatum, eliminate um" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: 4.1 lim pro September 15, 2015 04:44AM
Big blocks weigh alot more harder to balance theres a disadvantage,heavy internals harder to get rpms

Re: 4.1 lim pro September 15, 2015 12:34PM
Look at the results of all the 4.1 hooks this summer it was far from dominated by big block deeres

Re: 4.1 lim pro September 14, 2015 03:48PM
I heard next year in Outlaws you have to wear Outlaw approved underwear. JC Pennys will be the official supplier. Anyone protested for illeagal underwear will be stripped and checked. Oh ya, you also so have to chew Big Red gum.

Re: 4.1 lim pro September 15, 2015 01:44AM
I heard you have to buy the underwear through one of the Dougs--------3 pair for $97.50....

Re: 4.1 lim pro September 15, 2015 02:07AM
just ask chad bruins. he was full on told he was not recieving points with xcaliber (minature mid missouri outlaws) because he had a big block. and was told he was not welcome nor wanted by one of the kings himself...... pretty chitty if you ask me. i just hope doug roberts lets outlaws run big blocks next year that way Darren has to eat crow!!!

Re: 4.1 lim pro September 15, 2015 03:45AM
A couple points to consider.

A bbjd will easily accommodate a profab. As well as a truck rear end.

Also, I don't believe aftermarket blocks are legal in 4.1

Re: 4.1 lim pro September 16, 2015 03:01AM
I'm pretty sure he was informed he wasn't recieving points before the season started.

Re: 4.1 lim pro September 14, 2015 04:29PM
Been this way for several years, nothing new. Haters gonna hate I guess.

Re: 4.1 lim pro September 15, 2015 12:51AM
You should know your facts before coming on here and trying to start something. The outlaw 4.1 class is talking about letting the big blocks in next year

Re: 4.1 lim pro September 15, 2015 03:32AM
I think they should let bbjd pull. It's still a 640 cu inch motor. The only thing is it is easier to build a dig block. Sorry the reds ones don't have a big block,, but they do have hypermax blocks that are engineered stronger than the deeres are. Outlaw already limits everyone's ability by using certain fuel, chargers, the "right" water and so on that everything is equal. 640 cu in is 640 cu in in any color. It will come down to how hard do you want to turn your motor, put your weights and driving. Stop whining about someone running a large frame machine when you can buy a hyper motor, replace the complete transmission with a profab and have a single reduction rear end.

Re: 4.1 lim pro September 15, 2015 05:01AM
Any changes to the turbo? Heard rumors of a precision.

Re: 4.1 lim pro September 15, 2015 05:17AM
I don't know why its a big deal if a bbjd won both nights. At least it wasn't the same tractor. And Outlaws are just full of themselves. That's why everyone is going to pull ppl. I just wish that oultaws and everyone else would get all their rules straight so that anyone can pull anywhere.

Re: 4.1 lim pro September 15, 2015 06:53AM
Outlaws have to have outlaw rules because they need disciples. Can't be a disciple if you can run your tractor in a different organization. Heaven for bid if they could work with other organizations to let some of there tractors run elsewhere and also bring in outside tractors... they say they have there own rules because there rules allow tractors to live.. like precision makes some outstanding charger haha. Ottpa is best in the world just ask them. Oh yea food was great big screen was better don't forget that.

Re: 4.1 lim pro September 16, 2015 12:57AM
To puller2 I must not be considered an outlaw puller then because I have competed in Gordyville every year made the finals twice and put respectable runs down and last year pulled some NTPA and went to the Farm Progress Pull and placed 2nd in Spencer. Im not understanding your hate toward the Outlaws. I like to run in multiple organizations if possible but Outlaws is where I pull the most because a lot of the close pulls to me are OTTPA. The pay is better then any other organization I have run and I enjoy the people. That being said I also love pulling NTPA and PPL and will try to support any organization I can. I just think its funny how you think Outlaw Pullers think they are better then everyone else because I never have thought that nor has anyone in my class ever talked down on PPL or NTPA as far as how your tractors run.

Re: 4.1 lim pro September 15, 2015 08:43AM
If the outlaw 4.1 tractors ran as good as their mouths they would be untouchable.

Re: 4.1 lim pro September 15, 2015 10:07AM
Like I said outlaws probably will allow the big blocks in the 4.1 class next year. Also outlaw pullers never start these threads it's always somebody from the PPL. And for your information the outlaws continue to grow and pick up the best pullers and events from both NTPA and the PPL because the outlaw payout are better and they have the best pullers and biggest crowds. Bash away but that is the facts.

Re: 4.1 lim pro September 15, 2015 11:42AM
Check your facts

Re: 4.1 lim pro September 15, 2015 02:22PM
Ive yet to see a outlaw 4.1 compete and look as classy as the whole ppl 4.1 class... and ik plenty of tractors in multiple other groups put a stomping on outlaws tractors... but your outlaw disciples so your the best in the world we can't tell you nothing...

Re: 4.1 lim pro September 15, 2015 03:07PM
Really, okay, bash on how they run but to say that non of them llok nice?!? Come on......

Re: 4.1 lim pro September 15, 2015 03:21PM
I'm not saying non of them look good. But look at ppls whole class. Everyone of them... class act.
I'm not bashing, I just think think outlaw pullers need to watch how high there ego is

Re: 4.1 lim pro September 16, 2015 12:01AM
Lets not forget that's it's a borecenter rule, not a BBD rule. And to anyone, and especially the confused soul who mentioned my name in a previous post that seems to be so sure of their information, my number is 573-219-1466. Call me at your convenience and we can talk about anything to help you sleep better. I am the class rep. I report what the class decides at meetings and represent it when need be, just as any other class rep. I do not make the rules. My opinion is one of several in the class and whatever the class votes is how it is. Obviously this is not what you think or feel and I'm sure you already know how to get in touch with me, but just haven't had the time. I welcome you or anyone to call me and we can have a conversation about this or any other matter that needs discussed. At your convenience, of coarse. Smiling. Thanks. Darren Horstmeier.

Re: 4.1 lim pro September 16, 2015 01:19AM
then why did you all wait until the season was almost over to tell him he wasnt wanted nor was he going to get points?

Re: 4.1 lim pro September 16, 2015 01:55PM
Ok I'm not a puller because unlike some people like the ones that post stupid stuff on here like this I'm not fortune enough to have the money to own a pulling tractor or truck. Geez how different this forum would be if you actually had to put your name on it! I go to many pulls throughout the Summer mainly with my friends that pull a 4.1 with the Outlaws and I go to Ppl pulls when I'm not with them. Both groups have great tractors and both groups have good guys that pull in the 4.1 class so anyone that can hide behind a keyboard and bash anyone please get a life and be thankful for what you have! And anyone that thinks there group or organization is perfect your dreaming because that doesn't exist! Never has in this sport! So go pulling with whoever you want it's your right just don't say stupid stuff unless you put your name behind it!lol

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,768, Posts: 229,934, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009