viola results September 28, 2015 09:17AM
does anyone know the results from viola in the superstock 4x4 class and how many trucks they had?

Re: viola results October 02, 2015 09:18AM
really?

Re: viola results October 02, 2015 12:22PM
It was over 20 trucks for sure but not sure on the results

Re: viola results October 20, 2015 01:14PM
Seriously? Someone had to write down the distances to know who to pay! Nobody can post the f...ing results.

Re: viola results October 22, 2015 03:50AM
Should of been there. There is no need to start sh...t about a good pull.

good pull? haha October 22, 2015 11:20AM
I was there and if that is your idea of a good pull you must of been in the stands and not a puller. From the pullers point of view it was not well ran. The sign up table allowed people to put there name where they wanted on the sheet or if you did roll the dice, they were too lazy to start another sheet for high rolled numbers and forced people to sign up in only the empty spots available. The blade/water tractor situation was a joke. Beginning of night pull on Saturday, water wasn't applied soon enough then when track came around with water application the pump broke hose fitting in the middle of a class not allowing all pullers the same advantage. Blade tractor didn't have proper support bar for pto driven pump. If not mistaken the blade belongs to the sled operator? Same sled was there Friday night, Saturday during day and Saturday night. Didn't they use the water Friday or Saturday during day, come on wtf. Then later in the night the blade tractor operator, who didn't know wtf he was doing, somehow broke the hose off water and drowned the track in the middle of the same class that got screwed earlier. Needless to say I was very disappointed. I was told the year before was excellent but this year sure was a joke.

Re: good pull? haha October 24, 2015 04:22AM
Blade was Mine. Yes, it broke. New pump and I did not put the bar back on. I am very sorry it was not up to your liking.

If you want to supply one for the event...please do so.

The ladies volunteer there time to help the horse and colt show...and would love your help next year if you like. They are far from Lazy.

I tried to Google Pullerrr for your phone number, but was unable to find it. I must have misspelled your name. Sorry.

Please. If there is anything I can do to help you...Call Me 608-963-7293 Brad

Re: good pull? haha October 24, 2015 05:38AM
Why should I supply the blade? You get paid to. I guess it could have been an honest mistake but never the less your failure the reattach the arm caused a lot of problems. What is there for me to like? If you put the arm on or not?

As far as the gals at the sign-up table, when they tell multiple people not to start a second page because "we are not going to have that many vehicles in that class just roll a lower number or sign-up in available spots" what is the point of rolling at all. You should know the advantages to position in a class. That pissed off a few people. I don't deny a lot of people volunteer their time but if you don't want to do things correctly, don't volunteer.

Re: good pull? haha October 24, 2015 06:58AM
Here is my point.

You have a problem...go the person causing the problem. Don't be shy. I will ALWAYS talk to anyone. If I do not agree...I will tell you. Sometime people don't agree with one another. Just that way it is.

I cause problems every now and again...and have no problem doing the best I can to fix it. But....you need to say something if I do not see the problem. The Blade was getting tired for the end of the season. My Bad.

If you are going to come on here...for the world to see...complain....and not list your name?? Explain to me...Why do I or should I care?

Anyway, Jerry and crew do the best job they can to make as many people happy as possible. And hats off to them for many years of hard work. I very rarely come on here and say much. But if you are going to pick on me, my equipment, or a group of volunteers. And do not say who you are...offer to help and make the event better...or call me when I listed my name and number. Just not sure why I should care.

Have a great winter break, and see you in the spring.

Brad

Brad K October 24, 2015 07:21AM
Just blowing off steam about legitimate problems that happened and was not "attacking" you. If you took it personally, I guess I'm sorry for that.

My point is things did not go as they could/should have.

Sh.t happens and hopefully people learn from it.

Re: Brad K October 26, 2015 11:09AM
Viola has always been a good pull . I will always go back and support this pull! To bad you didn't have a good pull "pullerrr". Must have been a long trip back to Iowa with all them trucks!

Re: Brad K October 26, 2015 11:58AM
Thanks for assuming this BS is from us ......if you got a problem call me........as I can set you straight on it not being us....because hippie you must think you know me ....I'm waiting

Re: Brad K October 27, 2015 07:39AM
LOL!

Re: Brad K October 27, 2015 10:39AM
no one,no place,no venue can please everyone,I am thankful to those that promote,volunteer,help,fund and put on the pulls.Thank you All !!!!!!!!!!

Re: Brad K October 27, 2015 10:46AM
well said jimmmbo!

distances October 27, 2015 11:07AM
Pretty funny bs from some keyboard pullers!

Still don't see any distances for the classes.

Curious to see how people faired against different competition than normal.

Re: viola results October 27, 2015 12:40PM
This "pullerrrrrerrrrr" is a prime example of why I don't pull anymore. Every now and then I get the urge to pull again, then come across people like this and realize why I quit.

I have no idea how Brad does it. He deals with all of this crap at a ton of pulls throughout the year and yet is the most level headed person about any of it. When I was a puller, I always liked the way Brad handled things, and after being on the promoter side of things and dealing with others, you couldn't ask for a better guy to deal with.

@#$%& breaks, @#$%& Happens, it's the end of the season and everything/everyone is worn out. I'm guessing this pulerrrwerreerrrr guy is another whiny truck puller but I could be wrong.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,639, Posts: 229,705, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520