gambler tractor October 20, 2015 09:31PM
GAMBLER GOT CUT UP FOR JUNK. WHAT HAPPENED ?

Re: gambler tractor October 21, 2015 02:49AM
Gambler from new york?

Re: gambler tractor October 21, 2015 05:01AM
Might be. He had a hard time getting it to hook most of the season. Might of got mad enough to cut up the chassis

Re: gambler tractor October 21, 2015 06:16AM
I cant see someone spending 200,000 plus dollars on something then scraping it

Re: gambler tractor October 22, 2015 06:58AM
It could be he found some damage to the chassis and instead of selling it to someone he decided to scrap it and build a new one. I doubt the entire tractor was scrapped. Until someone who knows chimes in its only rumors anyway.

Re: gambler tractor October 28, 2015 03:51AM
I see the cage and rearend in the for sale page. Does anyone know what he is using for his rebuild?

Re: gambler tractor October 28, 2015 04:53AM
Iron, aluminum, magnesium, other lightweight materials, grit and determination. Just like any other puller.
Why do we need all these posts of speculation?
If you really need to know, phone Mark and ask him.
But then again, is it really any of your business?
Lunch is over. Back to work.

Re: gambler tractor October 28, 2015 08:04AM
lunch time reader
Why do we need all these posts of speculation?
If you really need to know, phone Mark and ask him.
But then again, is it really any of your business?

It's not like he was asking about his wife or what his plans are for the future of M&T trucking or how much money is in his bank account. He's simply asking about the man's tractor, and this is a tractor pulling forum afterall. The last time I looked; this is a spectator sport with fans. It's no different than any other sport, we can ask about every injury in the NFL, we can ask about the quality of turf in a stadium, we can talk about little changes to cars in NASCAR or NHRA / IHRA, we can even talk about the a new exhaust in Supercross. Pulling is no different. Marshawn Lynch and Fred Jackson drag race (and crash) on the road to the training center and it's news, it didn't happen on the field but it's still big news. A guy cutting up his tractor or rebuilding his tractor (or selling his tractor) is news. Two years ago that tractor was a National Farm Machinery Show Finalists so it's not like he's scrapping out a piece of garbage.

Personally I'm looking forward to seeing and hearing what the future plans are for the team.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: gambler tractor October 28, 2015 08:54AM
Well said Jake. I thought that's what this forum was about...asking questions. Mark pulls in my area, and is my favorite Mod tractor. I'm very curious to see what he comes up with next. I remember when he ran the big intake boxes and the thing looked mean like that, but obviously the individual filters flowed better. Looking forward to his next creation. I am a fan, and by next season, I will be both, a fan and a competitor.

Re: gambler tractor October 28, 2015 02:42PM
Jake, I cannot really disagree with what you said. You have a way about that, anyways. However, all your examples are actually fact. But as "could be" said in his/her second post, "its only rumors anyway". So that makes all my points valid. Especially the statement that obviously provoked you Jake. And your last sentence is of interest to me, too. But, it really is none of my and our business to know of Mark's intentions and details. So the old adage of 'patience is a virtue' will just have to be in play once again. Smiling

Re: gambler tractor October 29, 2015 05:26AM
mark bought the rooster tractor from bob and john venuto is going to drive it

Re: gambler tractor October 30, 2015 01:09PM
I HEARD THRU THE GRAPEVINE THAT MARK WAS BUYING THE ROOSTER AND PUTTING HIS WIFE IN THE DRIVER SEAT SO THERE WERE MORE WOMAN IN THE PULLING COMPETITION.

Re: gambler tractor October 30, 2015 09:32PM
Hope so then Bob can buy that place in Florida and I can go visit him for a month or so

Re: gambler tractor November 05, 2015 05:02AM
I hate to squash all these good rumors, but I'll shead a little light with what's going on. We did hurt the frame 2 years ago and had some engine issues. we got the engines straightened out and improved them this past year, We're good there. Tried to fix the frame but it was beyond repair. We struggled with it all year and that is where the torch came into play lol. We are working with Modern Machine to bring out a new and improved Gambler for 2016. Will be pulling with esp, nytpa, some east coast and some 4 engine events. With 1 tractor.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,750, Posts: 229,901, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,088, Posts: 226,003.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM