Why Powells Pulling Team Selling ? October 22, 2015 07:51AM
Just wondering why the powells are selling the Cut Loose tractor, are they going down to just running one?

Re: Why Powells Pulling Team Selling ? October 22, 2015 11:07AM
Idk but it is a sharp tractor. Brad drove both of them most of the summer so they may be going to just one tractor. Saw it run at gordyville last winter and at the farm progress show this summer, it's a strong runner, seems to be in the top of the pack about anywhere. It'll make a nice ride for someone!

Re: Why Powells Pulling Team Selling ? October 22, 2015 02:29PM
They bought whilhites tractor also heard they may sell the ford so Kenny can go back to his roots of truck pulling

Re: Why Powells Pulling Team Selling ? October 23, 2015 12:50AM
Blue Blazes sold?? Mike building new?

Re: Why Powells Pulling Team Selling ? October 23, 2015 02:47AM
Powells have not bought mikes tractor and won't be pulling any trucks.

Re: Why Powells Pulling Team Selling ? October 23, 2015 04:38AM
Are they planning on buying it? What are Mike's plans?

Re: Why Powells Pulling Team Selling ? October 23, 2015 05:04AM
Heard Mike's wanting to ride a 4 engine mod,he said that himself...

Re: Why Powells Pulling Team Selling ? October 23, 2015 06:24AM
I bet he builds a LLS time will tell

Re: Why Powells Pulling Team Selling ? October 24, 2015 11:24AM
We are not buying mikes tractor or going truck pulling.

Re: Why Powells Pulling Team Selling ? October 24, 2015 12:30PM
Brad go ahead an enliten us,why you selling ?

Re: Why Powells Pulling Team Selling ? October 25, 2015 06:11AM
Maybe it's his business, and the rest of the world doesn't need to know.

Re: Why Powells Pulling Team Selling ? October 25, 2015 07:19AM
I'm selling it to sell it. I don't have any set plans for what I'm going to do next. We will still have out 4 revenge and will run it until i decided what I want to do. Thanks for the interest. If the tractor dose not find a new home I will continue to run it.

Re: Why Powells Pulling Team Selling ? October 26, 2015 01:29PM
It's a lot of work ,upkeep and running two tractors, good luck with whatever you do Brad!

Re: Why Powells Pulling Team Selling ? October 25, 2015 01:23PM
dirtfarmer
Maybe it's his business, and the rest of the world doesn't need to know.

I would agree 200% with your statement!

Re: Why Powells Pulling Team Selling ? October 26, 2015 07:47AM
When people stop having interest, tractor pulling ends. Dont be a douche because someone was curious what his plans were.

Re: Why Powells Pulling Team Selling ? October 28, 2015 08:16AM
First, thanks Brad for getting on here and posting, I wish you luck selling the Cut Loose tractor, it's one of the nicest looking LLSS around and it would make someone an instant contender in any association.

I responded to the Gambler post because it had a similar comment "maybe it's his business". Well sure it's his business, but it's still OK to ask a simple question. The trucks and tractors are pulled at public events, which makes both the vehicles and the drivers public figures. If the owner doesn't want to share any information that's completely their right, but there no reason to yell at a fan or fellow competitor for asking an innocent question.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Why Powells Pulling Team Selling ? October 28, 2015 10:45AM
Right on Jake that is exactly right

Eric Prewitt
The Prewitt Pulling Team
Public Relations for
The Pulling Radio Network

Re: Why Powells Pulling Team Selling ? October 27, 2015 07:05AM
Compitition gets tight, the lesser guy gets to squimmering ,, hhhmmmm

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,721, Posts: 229,845, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,972.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro