Utica Test day May 11, 2009 09:00AM
Attention all pullers. June 6th in Utica Wi. will be a test & tune day. Starting around 10 o"clock. Modified mini rods with the Tri-county pullers and Luedtke"s sled will be on hand for all the big tractors & trucks. Super farm, Pro's, SS Trucks or what ever. "X" amount to make a hook & Shake"m Down

Re: Utica Test day May 13, 2009 02:38AM
Can i bring up my hot farm tractor?

Re: Utica Test day May 13, 2009 12:29PM
Can I bring my cooler and some cold ones! Pray for some warm sunny weather since it stills seems like it is early spring with all the rain and cooler temperatures! Can't wait for some 80 degree days.

Re: Utica Test day May 13, 2009 02:40PM
Ah come on it wont be that bad!!! Unless ur just skeerd!Grinning

Re: Utica Test day May 20, 2009 03:12PM
For more information on the test pull call Dave @ 608-698-8300

Re: Utica Test day May 25, 2009 03:46PM
Brian are you gonna have the new ride done in time to give her a whirl?? see you there I hope.

Re: Utica Test day--ATTN Jon June 02, 2009 04:10AM
Is there still a test n tune at Utica this weekend. Please confirm time classes, etc.

Thanks!

DPS

Re: Utica Test day--ATTN Jon June 02, 2009 09:11AM
It is a go , as Jon had in original post 10 am for tir- co minis shake down, then Ludkes will had a sled on hand for anything bigger, not a real organized show as far as classes ,but iam sure they will try to group the diff. stuff together ie trucks hot farms, super farms ect. hopefully Jon can post any more details.

Re: Utica Test day--ATTN Jon June 02, 2009 10:15AM
Utica test day is ON! Min- Rods are Scheduled for NOON on Sat., Ay Questions call perry Butson at (608)314-6844. After that all big tractors stating at 5000lb. & up Hot farm, Pro- Farm Super Farm Etc. All pulling trucks are scheduled to run there after. Any Street trucks or Spectater trucks will folow when all other pulling tractors or trucks are done. PULL AT YOUR OWN RISK! EVERYONE will sign a waiver to pull on Sat. You can call Dave Smithback for info atSad608) 698-8300. Ther will be World famous Utica Burgers & hotdogs on sale to support the Park also Miller & Coors products for sale Pepsi products & water will be available Any Question call Perry & Dave also Show up early for prime parking Dave's had alot of calls already & expecting a large amount of pulling vehicles already! Thanks see you Sat. in Utica

Hey Jon June 03, 2009 12:31AM
Jon do you know what time will the mini's be done???

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2009 09:57AM by Jaimee.

Re: Hey Jon June 04, 2009 10:30AM
Jaimee the minis usually are pretty quick. they each put a couple shake down runs on & pack it up. couldn't give you an exact time but if your a puller you might want to get there early

Re: Utica Test day - ATTN Dick Bumsteadt June 04, 2009 08:04AM
Dick,

Here is the information regardng the test n tune in Utica, WI.

DPS

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009