m100 stock pump help May 11, 2009 04:28PM
have a model 100 pump on a 966 bought the tractor cheap had been sitting for 10+ years started it and she ran off. but i had an e-stop in place so i didnt hurt any thing.took the pump apart and the control unit under the triangle type cover was stuck put in a new one and now it wont hit a lick i figured it was a timing issue but still nothing any help?

Re: m100 stock pump help May 12, 2009 01:51PM
This may seem simple, and i don't mean to insult your intelegence, but did you bleed the lines? I know sometimes i get excited and i forget to check the simple stuff. Got any more details?

Re: m100 stock pump help May 12, 2009 04:29PM
got her running today, when i put the pump back togather i didnt have the govener, head and hub in sync so the pump itself was out of time found some good info on the pump on the ambach website tells u exatcly how it has to be. i forget simpple things like that to i wish it would of just had a lil air n the lines lol would have been a lot quicker to fix

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,775, Posts: 229,945, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,032.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009