tractor pull friday nite june 5th May 12, 2009 03:03AM
just a reminder again, we are having our 6th annual benifit tractor pull to help raise money for Am. Cancer society. the pull is in Rock Valley IA friday nite june 5th starting at 6:00 pm,Rock valley track is a great track to pull on, classes will be 5 stock classes, 5 open farm (3000rpm) classes and 2 super farm classes, it will be $15.00 to hook and we will pay back for 2 places in stock, 3 places in open farm and 4 places in super farm, if you have a pickup or anyother tractor class (limited pro stock, or diesel super stock) you are sure welcome to come hook, if you have any questions, please call Kevin 712-470-2060, Kurt 712-470-1593, Doug 712-470-1943 hope to see everyone there for good pulling and good family fun to raise money for a good cause, we will have conseesion stand for supper, and a kiddy pull for kids

Re: tractor pull friday nite june 5th May 12, 2009 06:33AM
rock valley is always a great place to watch a pull, they do a great job putting on a pull, they always get alot of tractors, i think they even had 9 or 10 super farm tractors at the benifit pull last year, are they having trucks again this year??

Re: tractor pull friday nite june 5th May 12, 2009 06:36AM
that will be up to Big Mike, he has the skid, if Mike wants to do it again we will do it,

Re: tractor pull friday nite june 5th May 12, 2009 01:46PM
what super farms are going to be there?

Re: tractor pull friday nite june 5th May 12, 2009 02:53PM
I'd imagine Red Rock, Gale Force, Foxxy Farmall, Preda Deere, Extreme Pleasure, Red Rascal, Hillbilly Deluxe, maybe Dakota Deere? would be for sure the super farms from that area that will be there if they are all up and running the more the mearier it's for a good cause and to see if everything is running up to par

Re: tractor pull friday nite june 5th May 12, 2009 09:58PM
trucks r ok with me just let me know in advance

Re: tractor pull friday nite june 5th May 13, 2009 12:58AM
talked to John with TurboUp tractor he is coming, also maybe some one from beresford way can convince Orr's with Sweet Emotion and Kribell's to come pull, we would like to see them also, maybe even Mark Girard will get his tractor out, it used to run pretty good, but haven't seen it for a couple years, also have had some interest from a couple tractors from Nebraska and one from Missouri that may be coming

Re: tractor pull friday nite june 5th May 13, 2009 03:23AM
hey Kurt, will that 2nd tractor be done??

Re: tractor pull friday nite june 5th May 13, 2009 03:33AM
Taylor and Derek are working really hard on it, just about had it running last nite, hopefully tonite, so it is looking pretty much like we will have it running for the benifit, (if there isn't any last minute surprises),

Re: tractor pull friday nite june 5th May 15, 2009 01:08PM
Is Kurt Kooima and Red Rock going to be there? I sure think that tractor is awesome and runs great. I hope they run there, it would just make my day!

Re: tractor pull friday nite june 5th May 15, 2009 01:29PM
I agree!!!! And he's kind of cute anyone know if Kurt's single?????

Re: tractor pull friday nite june 5th May 13, 2009 03:46AM
there will be 2 red ones from northeast NE. coming also

Re: tractor pull friday nite june 5th May 13, 2009 04:15AM
Sounds like it is shaping up to be an exciting pull. And all the money goes to a great cause. Can't wait to see everyone out again.

Re: tractor pull friday nite june 5th May 13, 2009 02:43PM
will the D 21 and the deere from up by ocheyeden be there

Re: tractor pull friday nite june 5th May 13, 2009 03:39PM
If your looking for good tractor pulling, tons of good food, and lots of fun yeah check it out. My brother and I have pulled in every benefit pull since the Van Beek family started this benefit for a good cause and have not been disappointed yet. A few years ago we had some major breakage in the transmission at the 2006 benefit pull and were able to get it fixed before the regular season started, had we showed up at the first points pull and that happened our whole season would have been jeopardized. So yeah its a good place to check out some great tractor pulling, and a good measuring stick to see where your equipment is at. Last but not least, some of if not the best pork loin this side of the Mississippi.

P.S. Maybe we will be lucky enough to see the grass skirts again this year.(What do ya think Koenan?)

Re: tractor pull friday nite june 5th June 02, 2009 04:30AM
when are going to bring unlimted class that nite and the nite thunder in the valley one more is ethinal exrpess going to be there

Re: tractor pull friday nite june 5th June 02, 2009 03:37PM
If you have an unlimited, you are more than welcome to pull at our benefit pull. We would be glad to have you. Ethanol express has showed up the last few years. We do not discourage anyone from coming to our pull. We do this to raise money for a great cause. The more tractors we have, the better the show will be.

Re: tractor pull friday nite june 5th May 13, 2009 04:07PM
what time do we need to be there or register? i'll probably be there if I can get it finished up

Re: tractor pull friday nite june 5th May 14, 2009 12:44AM
you have to be registered by 6:00pm,depending on how many tractors show up, we may let the open farm tractors hook 3 times, we will let you know that nite, you can call if you want to preregister, either by calling me or Kevin or Doug, or Annette, her number is 712-470-0451 the day of the pull, hopefully the D-21 alliis and wideloose deere can make it also, sounds like there will be for sure 12 to 15 super farm tractors,

Re: tractor pull friday nite june 5th May 14, 2009 05:42AM
anyone heard if the Deere from Inwood, i think it is "Running Wild" or something like that, is he going to be running this year??

Re: tractor pull friday nite june 5th May 14, 2009 09:22AM
the D 21 probly wont be running by then they are still waiting on parts dont know what the progress is on Pedleys tractor.

Re: tractor pull friday nite june 5th May 14, 2009 01:38PM
the wide loose deere should be ready dont think they were gona do much this winter they had it runnin pretty strong at dell rapids last fall.

Re: tractor pull friday nite june 5th May 14, 2009 03:13PM
we will see what happens kurt our tractor is still not ready and either is the d21 were all hoping to have them running in a few weeks

Re: tractor pull friday nite june 5th May 15, 2009 05:28PM
What classes of open farm will you have there? Who will be pulling in that class?

Re: tractor pull friday nite june 5th May 16, 2009 10:37AM
open farm classes that we will py back on are 7500,8500,9500,10500,11500, if we have time we will run a 12500 class also,there just won't be a payback in that class, as far as who will be there, i would think there will 12 to 15 of the great plains tractors plus a couple from nebraska, it is always a great class to watch, i'll bet
scrappy is pawing in the dirt already, they are always ready to go. hope to see everyone else there also,

Re: tractor pull friday nite june 5th May 16, 2009 02:58PM
You have no idea Kurt it's going to be pretty tough to try to keep ahold of them reigns for another three weeks and keep the stable doors shut.

Re: tractor pull friday nite june 5th May 16, 2009 05:53PM
I will come just to watch you guys and bring the beverages!

Re: tractor pull friday nite june 5th May 17, 2009 12:49AM
av we will hold u to that

Re: tractor pull friday nite june 5th May 17, 2009 01:51PM
Will this be 15 total tractors or in each class? Most pulls they have a great open farm class, but alot of red tractors. I like the green ones. Will it be the exact GP rules?

Re: tractor pull friday nite june 5th May 17, 2009 02:22PM
we are hoping for all colors of tractors, not just red and green, we are hoping for 6 to 8 stock tractors per class, 8 to 10 open farm tractors in each class, and 10 to 12 super farms in both classes, as far as rules it is test and tune pull so anyone will be allowwed to pull as long as they have all the nessesary saftey equipement, stock and open farm will be mainly great plains rules, super farm will be outlaw and ntpa rules or great plains rules, you can run either,

Re: tractor pull friday nite june 5th May 19, 2009 05:42AM
heard through the grape vine that Big Mike was doing some work to the skid this year, what is he doing?? will it be done before the june 5 pull??

Re: tractor pull friday nite june 5th May 19, 2009 06:01AM
haven't talked to Mike for a couple weeks, but last time i talk to him he said everything was going good, i think he is doing some work to the pan and some other stuff, i think he plans on testing it out this weekend, so yes it should be ready for our pill on the 5th unless he runs into a problem,

Re: tractor pull friday nite june 5th May 19, 2009 03:06PM
Just wondering if I brought a light super tractor would I be able to hook with the sled set for light super?

Re: tractor pull friday nite june 5th May 19, 2009 03:33PM
Bring your light super to Diamond,MO where myself and other fans would like to see you hook with that class.

Re: tractor pull friday nite june 5th May 20, 2009 12:52AM
we will let anyone hook, if they have the right safety equipment, not sure what time of the night you would hook, but we would sure welcome you there, it will just cost $15.00 per hook, it will be up to Mike as to when he wants to hook you, and yea he will get the skid set as good as he can, there is alot of HP difference between light supers from top to bottom, so if he hasn't seen you before he won't know where you fall in with your HP, so it might be hard to know how to set the skid the first time, but he will do his best

Re: tractor pull friday nite june 5th May 20, 2009 03:36AM
Kurt, and "tractor fan" I would love to come play in Diamond but, my wife is 8 mos. pregnant and doctors orders are to stay close to home. As for kurt, I will plan on being there on the 5th with the lss. It's a 4 charger diesel if that helps him for setting the sled.

Re: tractor pull friday nite june 5th May 20, 2009 07:18AM
Hey Ia puller, they now know what causes that. Pretty poor scheduling to have something like that happen during pulling season

Re: tractor pull friday nite june 5th May 20, 2009 09:26AM
Thanks anyway IA puller.Maybe next year.Sounds like this light super class just keeps getting better.Good luck with your new child and pulling season.P.S. He is right,BAD PLANNING

Re: tractor pull friday nite june 5th May 20, 2009 02:53PM
She had to hurry up and try for a girl and wanted to deliver before harvest. Should have just rescheduled that activity cause it's a fourth boy. Oh well more future support for the outlaws.

Re: tractor pull friday nite june 5th May 21, 2009 05:09AM
I thought you got her drunk and that is what happened

Re: tractor pull friday nite june 5th May 21, 2009 12:20AM
first of all yes i changed the pan yes it will be done by the 5th i plan to test it this week end if it dont rain and ia puller come to rv ill get you as close to 300 as i can u can call me if u like 605 321 9943

Re: tractor pull friday nite june 5th May 22, 2009 12:53PM
No rain in SD mike. what time are you going to be up here tomorrow?

Re: tractor pull friday nite june 5th May 24, 2009 04:44AM
Were was the pull in South Dakota Mike? Just kind of curious because we never heard anything about it and neither did anybody we talked to.

Re: tractor pull friday nite june 5th May 25, 2009 04:58AM
it was at allen shellums place it was a test never got to use my sled ive got a hole in the oil pan due to something on the road

Re: tractor pull friday nite june 5th May 26, 2009 03:10AM
talked to Mike yesterday, and yea he did have a little problem with the skid, but he is going to look at it today and find out what it will take to fix it, hopefully there isn't much damage and he will get running by this weekend, once he gets it running we talked about trying it out to make sure everything is working, if it is worse than he thinks, then we have the Red Rock skid of Gary Sabotka on backup, Gary said he will be there if Mike can't make it, so either way we will have a pull if the weather is good, but good luck to Mike hopefully it won't be a big deal to fix, just give me a call when you know something, again to all pullers we will have a skid there either way, hope to see you all there

Re: tractor pull friday nite june 5th June 02, 2009 02:47PM
Kurt
Good Luck this season...

Hope you have a great pull this weekend.

Wish I could be there..

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009