National LSS class November 05, 2015 11:45AM
I see that another LSS is for sale. Is that class already dying? Will there be enough for both ntpa and ppl to have more than 3 each.What started out has a real good class has started to die out. Every one will get on here and say that Chizek killed the class but when Boyds where in the PS class it helped the class because everyone else tried real hard to run at there level. Whats the real problem with the class?

Re: National LSS class November 05, 2015 12:31PM
I think most of the guys that have LSS for sale are building new....I know some of them are. Bob is quite the competitor....I don't think he is giving up after developing as much LSS gear as he has....At least I hope he isn't

Re: National LSS class November 05, 2015 12:33PM
Tractors offered for sale doesnt necessarily affect the number of tractors at pulls. I'm pretty sure the new owners will do something with it. I mean a LSS makes for a great conversation piece in anyones shop, but I'm sure they will all be on the track next year. If anything, class numbers will go up. The guys selling will undoubtably build new.

Re: National LSS class November 05, 2015 02:12PM
American Idle
I see that another LSS is for sale. Is that class already dying? Will there be enough for both ntpa and ppl to have more than 3 each.What started out has a real good class has started to die out. Every one will get on here and say that Chizek killed the class but when Boyds where in the PS class it helped the class because everyone else tried real hard to run at there level. Whats the real problem with the class?

Where is the pro stock class at today? Here's the REAL problem with ANY class. POSTER BOYS!!

Billet Block November 06, 2015 12:27AM
I suspect the 2 Fords you see for sale are trying to make a point because billet blocks were not allowed (which I am totally againts the billet/reman blocks). It would be interesting to hear the price on the tractors, both are extremely nice pieces. Especially Bob's with almost every piece on the tractor being machined billet. But good luck to both on them, Im sure if they sale they will have new rides back out shortly.

Re: National LSS class November 06, 2015 12:58AM
Thanks for the kind comments, me n Mike neither one are trying to make a point, we understand how the organizations work, and the topic was brought up and the guys didn't want the block issue the vote was fair every competitor voted his opinion. Its how America operates, we understand, don't have to agree or like it, but it is what it is. We may just be ready for a change, likely either or neither may sale, and if no I'm sure they'll be run some next year. The LSS class is awesome, when things go good and you make an awesome pass there's nothing better! Personally I have a full plate business wise and family wise, and I really don't have the time it takes to put into running a rig like I want to, and my performances this past couple years has shown that. I may just need to slow down a bit for 2016.

BB

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,642, Posts: 229,708, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520