List is up!!! November 10, 2015 03:52AM
List is up!!!

Re: List is up!!! November 10, 2015 03:59AM
[www.champpull.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/2015 04:05AM by J_L.

Re: List is up!!! November 10, 2015 05:21AM
First of all I want to thank the selection committee for releasing this list so soon this year!!! As I scour the list I definitely am both excited about some and disappointed at others. Pro stocks look great with very few entries that i am left scratching my head. However light super stock, which is the best class to watch indoors, has me disappointed. first i want to say i have no idea who applied but i certainly could have found many tractors to fill the spot taken by Monica Shaw's beauty and the beast. David Evermans Overuled tractor should be on the list if we want to watch the best tractors in Louisville. Karlen's Bad Blood and Justin Hoffman's Last one standing should be considered before others on the list. The other disappointing class is diesel super 4x4 which proved the last couple years they can put on a great and entertaining show in freedom. There list needs to be expanded to 15 vehicles like every other class at the show. i am sure Shane Kellogg and Erik Stacy did not apply which is sad . however the up in smoke truck should have definitely replaced the addicted truck which has proved he didnt deseve a second trip to louisville

Re: List is up!!! November 10, 2015 06:26AM
How bout only 11 dss? That's sad mike Whitt an bauer screwed those guys the past 2 years an it shows that's pathetic.

Re: List is up!!! November 11, 2015 03:40AM
Congratulations to Tyler Audet

Re: List is up!!! November 12, 2015 09:36AM
Can Bollingers run money pit with three allisons

Re: List is up!!! November 12, 2015 02:26PM
List i see is 2015 not 2016

Re: List is up!!! November 13, 2015 03:21AM
Click on the link in the second post in this thread. If it still brings up the 2015 list then hold down your "shift" key and hit the "refresh" or "reload" button in your browser.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Time to make a change November 13, 2015 08:48AM
If they really want to fix the show it's time to change sleds and sled operators. A well run sled can make or break a show, time to try another sled.

Re: Time to make a change November 13, 2015 09:02AM
seriously man, come on. I've never seen any other sleds or operators do any better job at any of the other indoor shows and I've sat through a bunch of them. unfortunately the other sleds are like the backup QB, everybody loves them until they're put into action and then its the same problems you had before.

Re: Time to make a change November 13, 2015 10:34AM
If you think the sled settings and sled function are good at Louisville then you haven't been to many well run shows, I would say you should go to Gordyville ,, you mean to tell me that the DSS class for the last 2 years has been well run not to mention the PS mess

Re: Time to make a change November 13, 2015 10:54AM
the sled function is fine. last year was the first year I can remember a malfunction there in a long, long time. granted the DSS class hasn't gone too well the past couple of years, but again, it's normally fine. things are going to happen and people are going to mess up. I see stuff like what happened last year at Louisville go on many times through the summer with other sleds and operators. it happens.

Re: Time to make a change November 13, 2015 11:21AM
Really your going to compare Gordonville sleds to Louisville sleds Gordy Ville pulls pro farm and their biggest class is limited pro stock Louisville pulls the best diesel supers the best pro stocks in the country and the best modified's in the country really really really your going to compare the two seriously dude

Re: Time to make a change November 13, 2015 03:28PM
Please do some research before posting. The most powerful class at Gordyville is not the limited pros. The same Pros that run at Louisville will have a representation at Gordyville. The Light Supers have been at Gordyville for years and this year the Diesel Supers will be there instead. Hagar does an excellent job with very few resets. That being said I have no problem with Bauer either.

Keith Ford Photography
[www.facebook.com]
keithfordphotography.zenfolio.com

Re: Time to make a change November 14, 2015 03:09AM
At Gordyville Hager see's some of these tractors only once a year and in some classes there is a mixture of different class tractors is one class and he still can get almost every class to the sand. At Louisville Bauer see's the same trucks and tractors 30 times a year and still struggles to put on a decent show. And do you really think that the last 2 years the DSS classes where real????

Re: Time to make a change November 14, 2015 08:25AM
you must be watching a different show than me, because i've never seen bauer struggle to put on a decent show. almost every class is close to the sand and a few in it. sure there's some resets occasionally, but I see that at every show I go to, indoor or out, bauer or not.

Re: List is up!!! November 13, 2015 09:26AM
I would just like to let" I love the sport" know that Justin or I have not applied for Louisville since we started pulling Last one Standing in 2010 , Reason are that the winter months are just to busy with are collision repair buisness & my latest hauler is alergic to salted roads , We have applied 3 times in the past with other tractors and have been invited & pulled 3 times, I know its got to be hard for the board to pick who pulls, But also how many pullers do apply ? Just food for thought John

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,775, Posts: 229,944, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,031.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009