NTPA on RFD November 10, 2015 03:05PM
Thank you Greg Randall for informing us spectators that the Allison engines were from the "1940 something's" and it was out of the "aircraft carriers in the wwll"...I just found it a little humorous...keep up the good commentary fellas I'm just pickin

Re: NTPA on RFD November 10, 2015 03:55PM
You can smirk and tease the commentators all you want. I understand the humor in some of it. Honestly- the real joke of it all is RFD. They used to broadcast four times a week when the deal was first made. Now, even with Case IH sponsorship, the spot has been reduced to airing twice a week. So if anyone is still conscious at 11:30 on a Sunday night, you might want to turn on RFD to watch the show. Perhaps its my own fault for not having tivo. Heaven forbid they offered the show at a decent time, but we understand the 60+ hours a week they dedicate to useless horse programming has to have priority. Why doesnt the NTPA tell RFD to go to heck for getting such poor exposure, and try to work a deal with a network more in tune with our interests as a group? I dont know the whole situation, but in my opinion the show is a great idea but it will never grow or reach out to new audiences as long as it is spinning its wheels on that network. Any thoughts?

Re: NTPA on RFD November 10, 2015 09:16PM
I just record it and watch when I can, I'm guessin most do it that way.
It is surprising as long as ntpas been with them, they get beat out for the better timeslot by "goat ropin 101"

Re: NTPA on RFD November 10, 2015 10:19PM
6:30pm every Tuesday evening it's been that way from the beginning

Re: NTPA on RFD November 11, 2015 02:30AM
I also dvr it, still working at 6:30 and shot by 11:30 so I just watch it with my lil guy's when it works out...I do think things have gotten a lot better less face time with the commentators and more pulling...I was just pickin in Greg I'm sure it's a challenging job trying to keep all the information accurate and up to date...

Re: NTPA on RFD November 11, 2015 03:26AM
Randall is way better than doc!atleast he doesn't make stuff up and talk out of his a!! like doc.thee ppl commentators are wworse yet!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,720, Posts: 229,839, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,969.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro