Light Super in Florida!!!! December 10, 2015 01:24PM
Any light supers plan on making the trip January 8-9? Sounds like they are running NTPA rules.

Re: Light Super in Florida!!!! December 10, 2015 02:29PM
I wish I would have known about this before I tore mine apart for the winter this week. Though I did click on the link, and something does not look right to me for the dates.

Re: Light Super in Florida!!!! December 11, 2015 02:35AM
Dates are correct, they pull antiques and farm stock through the week at some locations and the hotter stuff for the weekend. I plan on being down for that first weekend of pulling. The following weekend (Gordyville weekend) is the Flywheelers pull, they have a pretty good track they've put in and the Southern Impact sled will be there. I recommend that if you pilot something that is a non-Gordy class, go check them out. They'd like to see some iron down there and advertised as such for that weekend in PPM. I am pretty sure that Zellwood, Inverness, and Ocala (home of the announcing stylings of Larry Richwine) would likely welcome anyone down to make some runs on the following weekends as well, Sam or Hager are usually down there from what I remember most of the time for hotter classes. Click on the links and call ahead to confirm though!

I can tell you that theres a "thirst" for pulling down there and you would see some appreciative crowds, not to mention some decent weather. Last time I was there it was 85 and Sunny both days...

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Light Super in Florida!!!! December 11, 2015 05:21AM
We are having the Southern Impact Sled on the 8th & 9th of January in Leesburg, FL. Also, having light limited pro stock class. It's an engineered clay track.

Re: Light Super in Florida!!!! December 11, 2015 05:25AM
What are LSS rules/weight?

Re: Light Super in Florida!!!! December 11, 2015 07:03AM
Thanks for the clarification IH1256, Hope some stuff from up north comes visit you all, I look forward to my first time with you all.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Diesel truck classes? December 11, 2015 07:30AM
What diesel truck classes will they be having?

Re: Diesel truck classes? December 11, 2015 10:25AM
we would like to have a 2.6 class ,but if you have safety equipment you can pull.

Re: Light Super in Florida!!!! December 11, 2015 10:17AM
ntpa engine rules
component tractors 6200#
ag chassis tractors 6500#

Re: Tractor Pulling in Florida. Starts January 8th. Come down for 8 weeks of pulling! December 12, 2015 11:50PM
Wish we had know this a little earlier ! Sounds like fun ! Tractor scattered in pieces and waiting on some parts and with the holidays prob won't be back in time !!
Hopefully they will try again next year ! Please keep us updated !

Re: Tractor Pulling in Florida. Starts January 8th. Come down for 8 weeks of pulling! December 15, 2015 01:14PM
what rules for the light limited pro stock?

Re: Tractor Pulling in Florida. Starts January 8th. Come down for 8 weeks of pulling! December 14, 2015 03:18AM
Anyone have contact info for the Florida puller? Might be able to get 4-5 KY/TN/AL light supers down there.

contact info December 14, 2015 07:40AM
+1 (815) 262-0626
The guy that helps put it on is out of Illinois.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009