Roberts WI tractor pull??? May 15, 2009 01:42AM
When is this pull?? What classes?? Any contact info?? Thanks for your help.

Re: Roberts WI tractor pull??? May 18, 2009 05:21AM
Friday > May 24 > 6:30 p.m. > Farm Stock non turbo > Farm stock Turbo > Hobby Stock > Super Farm > Heavy Hobby > Light Limited > Light Supr Stock > Heavy Open > More info > 715 - 781 - 8883

Saturday > May 30 > 1 :00 > Light Limited > Light Super Stock > Heavy Open > Hot Farm > Hobby Stock > Heavy Hobby > Super Farm >
& Trucks >. Improved Stock > Super Street Deisel > Stock Deisel> more info 715- 749 - 3747 or 715 - 410 - 7937

Re: Roberts WI tractor pull??? May 18, 2009 09:48AM
The phone # for the friday May 24 pull is wrong

Re: Roberts WI tractor pull??? May 18, 2009 01:34PM
The Roberts Good Nieghbors Day Pull is Friday May 29th. The contact info is 715-781-0881.

Re: Roberts WI tractor pull??? May 19, 2009 04:34AM
Larry .... Where are the farm stock rules? They are not on C.P.S. website.

Re: Roberts WI tractor pull??? May 19, 2009 11:21AM
The Farm Stock rules are governed by the Host Event. St. Croix County Fair will have a speed limit. When it is decided what they are they will be posted at the pull. Other than that, Safety, Drawbar hieght and lenght and come and have fun. Obviously if you are kicking everybodies butt by 50ft, you might get pushed into another class at some point.

Re: Roberts WI tractor pull??? May 19, 2009 12:44PM
Larry I heard only CPS members get full payback.

Re: Roberts WI tractor pull??? May 20, 2009 11:37AM
That is true. Members get the privilege. Farm Stock are pulling for Trophies.

Re: pay out June 01, 2009 04:58PM
so why are the truck and tracktor pullers get penalized for not beening members???? sound like greed to me. well i have never felt the presure to be a member before, then for the class that gets trophys probably shouldnt get one if there are not members then too,right??. and if you want to be succsesful with all the pullers larry you should think that the way it was worked, ive never herd so much crabing from fellow pullers bout how your comitee just comes up with rediculis by rules.....but if you want to continue to give back 50% to non mem then you should charge $15 per hook that would be a great idea!!

Re: pay out June 02, 2009 05:17AM
I agree! Payback 50% ... We put on the show and my 2 month old Grandkid has to pay to watch? 44 entries for the farm classes on Friday night. Where did the $ go? They pulled for a $2.00 plaque !

Hey!! Remember >>>>> "It's for The Pullers!!" >>> Thats what Larry said!! and also this one >>>>
Having a Aggressive Payout" Championship Pulling Series is going to make it "WORTH THE WORK" it takes to load up your vehicle and haul it to the pull site. What's wrong with that picture?

Re: pay out June 02, 2009 08:39AM
So you apparently pulled Friday night did you?? Friday night was NOT a CPS pull dumbnuts! As far as non members not getting full payback, many many clubs use similar tactics to encourage you to join their membership. With SCV it was you could only pull one farm class if you were not a member.

Re: pay out June 03, 2009 05:41AM
Just pay to be a member, if you pull once with CPS and win you will get more than your $75 member fee back. Larry has to be able to pay for his costs too and the year end points fund has to have $ in it too. Stop and think about the big picture rather than yourself. We pulled in Roberts on Saturday and got more money back than we have in a long time at any other pulls around the state. Seriously, come to have fun, support the entire group rather than just yourself, make some friends and enjoy it. No I am not related to Larry, in fact, I have only met him once, but I give him credit for all his efforts and putting on a good show for the fans to watch. At least he is trying to put something together for us, look at WWTP, does that even exist any more?? That guy wasn't even trying. Nobody was bitchin', but look there are only 3 WWTP pulls this summer. Give Larry a break, pay your 75 and win it back the day you pay it!! You will never win enough money to pay for your hobby, so make the best of what is available to you.

Re: pay out June 03, 2009 03:20PM
really why should i give him money when he and his councle gose aginst his word to all of us pullers he's worse then the idiots in the white house so if he would of stuck to his word id have more respect for the man. and if you are a fan of 100.3 you know what im talken bout!!!!!!!!

Re: pay out June 04, 2009 05:13AM
Maybe some of you should learn how to spell and converse with others. Your lack of intelligence and reason is obvious in your ridiculous replies. Go back to school for a couple years and then come back to the forum.

Re: pay out June 09, 2009 03:47PM
hey unbalivable i went to school and i learned that you just showed your ignorence by critisising others spelling have you ever heard of miss typing you dummy, ha got you didnt i , you ignorent fool.

Re: pay out Friday night June 06, 2009 07:12AM
Friday night was advertised payback was going to be Open Classes $200.00 1st ::: $150.00 2nd ::: $100.00 3rd:::
They didnot pay back 100% They paid 50% for everyone :: Except Farm got a trophy..
Maybe that's why less and less Hot Tractors!!
I'm not in it for the money, BUT come on.. pay what is advertised!

Re: Roberts WI tractor pull??? May 19, 2009 01:08PM
so you still havent answered what the farm stock rules will be for Roberts!

Re: Roberts WI tractor pull??? May 19, 2009 01:21PM
715-781-0883

Re: Roberts WI tractor pull??? May 20, 2009 11:39AM
You need to call Wayne Miller to get that answer. 1-715-781-0881.

Re: Roberts WI tractor pull??? May 28, 2009 02:11PM
what are the rules for the truck pull that is going on? weight limits? tire sizes?

Re: Roberts WI tractor pull??? June 01, 2009 04:40AM
Had to make Hay >> Missed going to the Pull!

How was the pull on Saturday ?

Did Delanders have there tractors running good?

Was it a Championship Series Pull? How did that go?

When is the next pull and where?

Re: Next pull june 5th Boyceville June 01, 2009 05:01AM
June 5 in Boyceville, 6:30pm Fire Fighters tractor pull. St Croix Valley Pullers

Re: Next pull june 5th Boyceville June 02, 2009 09:15AM
who cares you just get forced into thinggs you dont want to be part of anyway and screwed out of money with larrys deal so why go and waste the time

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009