2016 Midwest Winter Nationals: Free Ticket trivia game December 14, 2015 03:59AM
This year we are going to start a little fun program each week leading up to our event in January. We are going to have a Midwest Winter Nationals Trivia ticket give away!!! Today we will be giving away two tickets for entire event to the person that can email or text me the correct answer to the following questions: This week is a two part question: In our first year 2005, Session One on Friday afternoon: Who was the first puller to pull down the track in competition? And who was the puller who won the first class that ever competed at the Midwest Winter Nationals? The first person to email me at klint@whatssmokin.net or text me at 309-712-1406, the correct answer will receive two tickets for this years show and we will include a dvd copy of last years event. Good luck. Thanks Klint

Re: 2016 Midwest Winter Nationals: Free Ticket trivia game December 14, 2015 05:32AM
Mike Meier from Monroe, Wisconsin is the winner today. Jason Miller was the first down the track and Travis Johnson was the class winner. I might post another question later today. Thanks Klint

Re: 2016 Midwest Winter Nationals: Free Ticket trivia game December 22, 2015 12:55PM
This weeks Midwest Winter Nationals trivia question: Which driver has won the Finals in both the Super Farm and the Pro Stock class? The first person to answer correctly will win two sets of tickets for this years show and a set of last years dvds. Text your answer to 309-712-1406 or email me at klint@whatssmokin.net. Thanks for playing. Klint

Re: 2016 Midwest Winter Nationals: Free Ticket trivia game December 23, 2015 12:19AM
Blaine Stamm is the answer, and this weeks winner is Jeremy Reeves from Greenville, Illinois. Thanks to all that sent in answers we might do another question today. Thanks Klint

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009