class rules December 17, 2015 05:59AM
Looking into putting together a new tractor class that is 505 cubic inches and limited rpms. Can anyone give me a place to look at clubs that have a class like this that I could see what the rules they have in place are. Thanks for any info.

Re: class rules December 18, 2015 04:23AM
Wish more would but a lot want 466. A lot of people are asking for 466 for red and green and 505 for other colors. Problem is too many red/green guys want to keep the other colors out. They will allow them but want them to run the stock factory gearing. SO it's ok to put a 466 in a 560 and not allow other colors to go bigger to compete? A lot of parts out there to buy for the 466 motors but the others have to figure out themselves how to make it work and when they do, they still get banned by other rules then.

Let me know where you do it, if you do. If it is close enough I would love to come watch and/or participate.

Re: class rules December 18, 2015 07:19AM
Check out Illiana pullers they run a farm stock class that is limited to 505 cubes

Re: class rules December 18, 2015 01:39PM
Indiana Pulling League altered farm class

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009