Intercooler December 29, 2015 07:45AM
Im running a 966 ih at 466 with a p pump, 3 inlet turbo, at 3000 rpm. What kind of intercooler would I need? I have looked at frozenboost but think a percesion cooler would be best. What size off percesion intercooler would I need and is it possible to size to big. Thanks

Re: Intercooler December 29, 2015 05:33PM
If you're looking at a Precision, the P2000 or P3000 is what you're probably going to want, but the Frozen boost cooler, the one I attached in particular should work fine.

Frozen Boost - Water to Air Intercooler, 150PSI 17x12.25x9, S/S I/O (Type 53)

I got away with a CX Racing inner coolers for a number of years against some bigger name coolers...the combo just worked well I suppose.

I think it can be just as effective for not as much money tied up in one. Just my thoughts. Hope this helps!

Re: Intercooler December 30, 2015 02:37AM
What kind of innercooler did you run from cx racing,I checked out there Web page? How large of a ice box do most guys run? I thinking of using a bilge pump to move the water, they have alot of flow and are cheap. Thanks for all the help, im trying to make power on a budget

Re: Intercooler December 30, 2015 05:19PM
I just looked on the website and I don't even see it anymore...I'm assuming it's obsolete now...I still have it, just took it off and moved to a bigger one.

Shoot me an email at clayton.sweeney@adab.afcent.af.mil and I'll give you as much info as I can.

Thanks!

Clayton Sweeney

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,697, Posts: 229,805, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,959.

Our newest member CBeard